This motel was the most terrible place that I have ever stayed at. PERIOD! I booked 3 nights here, and only stayed for one night. Thank God! Everything about this place is terrible. Nothing was clean, and I'm sure my photos speak for itself. I did not feel safe there. Here is a list of things on why this was an absolute hell hole.
1. THE FIRE ALARM WAS BROKEN!
2. Room was not furnished
3. Hardcore drug addicts/hookers in the area and felt like I was going to get robbed
4. Room was not cleaned at all and the owner was denying it
5. The electrical outlets were broken and other electrical wires were sticking out
6. Found out someone was murdered at this motel a couple of years ago!
7. I asked for a different room and immediately refused to give another one
8. The owner was extremely unprofessional and rude
The owner of this place was absolutely dreadful. As I was checking out, I tried to explain to him on why I had an unpleasant experience and was brushing me off and kept on walking away. He said I was complaining more than any other guest, and would take a photo of me and print copies to display in every room for people to see that I’m the biggest complainer. Also, he said that I underpaid which is completely untrue. He was saying the room was $70 a night and the same day I called in earlier to ask about the price, and the woman working there told me it was $60 a night.
I usually never write reviews, but this place was the worst experience ever so I just had to do it. People need to be aware of this place. Unless if you want to experience what it’s like to be on a set of a horror movie, by all means go right ahead! Nobody should ever have to experience this!
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC