Most Popular Honeymoon Resorts in the World
Planning a romantic trip? These charming getaways are perfect for rekindling the spark.
Discover the most popular destinations for the world's honeymoon resorts
Discover the most popular destinations for the world's honeymoon resorts
- Sri LankaKnown by a flotilla of aliases, the Resplendent Isle is one of gorgeous beaches, tea plantations and ancient cities. Scuba dive, visit an elephant orphanage and a lagoon of singing fish, explore dense jungle, shrines and temples. Situated just 20 miles off India, the island formerly known as Ceylon is home to 20 million people and eight World Heritage sites. The country's long, brutal civil war ended in May, 2009, bringing peace, stability and a revival of tourism.
- SeychellesSailing, diving, fishing and relaxing are the main activities for visitors to the 115 islands of this Indian Ocean archipelago. Mahé, Praslin and La Digue are the most popular islands. Mahé boasts 65 silver beaches, plus an array of restaurants, cafés, bars and casinos in the tiny capital, Victoria. The Seychelles are home to UNESCO-designated sites, coral atoll Aldabra and Vallée de Mai, called the Garden of Eden. Creole is the main language, but English and French are widely spoken.
- MexicoWith 26 UNESCO-declared world heritage sites, charming colonial towns and dozens of thrilling cities, there's plenty to explore in this country of 109 million. Outside the cities, stunning Pacific beaches, stark deserts, mangrove swamps and swimming holes provide all you need for a relaxing, romantic or adventurous vacation. Captivating, cosmopolitan and chaotic Mexico City and the 32 states offer an incredible abundance of experiences, from laid-back and leisurely to upbeat to adrenalin-charging.
- HondurasLaid-back, low-profile Honduras is one of Central America's largely unknown tourist destinations. A recent proliferation of domestic flights has opened up the Bay Islands and the major cities of La Ceiba, Tegucigalpa and San Pedro Sula. Buses, taxis and dugout canoes provide other transport options. The Maya city of Copan is a UNESCO-designated heritage site with a ball court, an Acropolis and a Hieroglyphic Stairway. Other sights include El Cusuco National Cloud Forest Park, home to quetzal birds.
- CroatiaCroatia has had a turbulent history but is establishing itself as an exciting destination great for all the family. Among other things, you may not be aware that the small Central European country pioneered fountain pens and invented the necktie. Aside from the pub trivia side of things, however, Croatia is a fantastic country steeped in history, and benefiting from the hot summers and mild winters of a Mediterranean climate.
- FijiIf it wasn’t soothing enough already, Fiji offers an enticing array of distinctive relaxation options. Traditional Fijian Bobo massage, a healing blend of massage and local nut oils, Duavata island-style four-handed massage and Thalgo therapy mud and algae wraps top enticing local treatment options.
- IndonesiaFrom the idyllic beaches of Bali to the chaotic melting pot of Jakarta, Indonesia is a diverse Southeast Asian gem. West Java and Sumatra are home to some of the most beautiful tropical forests in the world – perfect for jungle trekking. The Prambanan collection of Hindu temples in Yogyakarta will astound you with their architecture and aura of spirituality. Capital city Jakarta is a cultural and political hub that’s jam-packed with museums, performing arts centers, and traditional food stalls.
- ChinaThe grand story of China features a great wall, a forbidden city, and a few thousand Terracotta warriors. Settings include the sci-fi skyline of Shanghai, the jutting peaks of Zhangjiajie, and the tropical beaches of Hainan, but the tale of this ancient kingdom began long ago.
- ThailandThailand is a country of many contrasting facets, with glorious beaches as well as forests, jungles and mountains. Whether you want to swim, sunbathe or explore the wildlife, a family holiday in Thailand will never be dull.If you're looking for seaside relaxation, visit the beaches and bay of Hat Karon in Phuket with sand dunes and palm trees. The island of Ko Tao has coral reefs and is the place to go if you want to learn to dive, but you can also go mountain biking or just sunbathe on the beach. The Royal Barge National Museum in Bangkok houses several barges built for Thailand's kings; the beautifully detailed carving is quite breathtaking. Doi Suthep-Doi Pui National Park in Chiang Mai has a wealth of flowering plants and ferns as well as three hundred species of birds. If you're in the mood for a quiet spot, try the town of Sangkhlaburi; from there you can set off on an elephant trek or jungle tour. For mountains and forests, visit the north-western province of Mai Hong Son.
- CambodiaSet your own pace by cycling through Khmer ruins at Angkor Wat or pedaling the banks of the mighty Mekong. Trek off the beaten path on eco-adventures through the Cardamom Mountains, southern tropical islands or crater lakes of the remote northeast. Add urban adventure and hire a "motodop" taxi in Siem Reap.
- CanadaWorld class skiing, decadent European style cuisine, ornamental cathedrals, peaceful island life…Canada is a patchwork of thriving cities and majestic wilderness. Montreal beckons travelers with its French charm and booming cultural landscape. In Toronto, the Art Gallery of Ontario is a vision of Frank Gehry architecture and national artistic treasures. The gleaming mountain ranges of Banff set a stunning backdrop for an exploration of the Canadian Rockies.
- New ZealandForever remembered for its "The Lord of the Rings" legacy, New Zealand’s landscapes are deserving of their big screen fame—think lush rolling hills, volcano-sculpted moonscapes, UNESCO-listed glaciers, and white-sand beaches. Cities like Auckland, Wellington, and Queenstown follow suit, with photo-worthy scenery and a laid-back vibe.
- PortugalPortugal’s Mediterranean charm is most prominent on the golden beaches of the Algarve; in the wilderness of the Azores islands; among the vineyards of Douro Valley; and on the cobbled streets of Lisbon and Porto, where old-world culture meets cosmopolitan bars and restaurants.
- SwitzerlandFrom the storybook villages and dizzying peaks of the Swiss Alps to the lakeside resorts of Geneva and Lucerne, landlocked Switzerland serves up some of Europe’s most enchanting scenery (along with some of its most delicious cheeses and chocolates, too).
- CyprusThe legendary birthplace of the goddess Aphrodite, Cyprus has been coveted and fought over by a succession of admirers: Mycenaeans, Egyptians, Assyrians and Persians, to name a few. The former British colony was most recently fought over by the Turks and the Greeks. A result of this turbulent past is an impressive range of cultural treasures, from Crusader castles to the tomb of Mohammed's aunt. The island's geography - plentiful coastline with a mountainous centre - ensures plenty of activity all year round.
- Bangkok金黃色的宮殿、水上市場、雄偉的圓形陶瓷屋頂…這不就是夢幻仙境了嗎？ 不，這是泰國的首都曼谷，共分成 50 區。你可以前水門或暹羅廣場瘋狂購物，然後再去 Dusit 的歐式花園好好放鬆一下。Thon Buri 最知名的就是鄭王廟 (Wat Arun)，如果想到臥佛寺 (Wat Pho) 參觀大臥佛，就要去 Phra Nakhon。你亦可以在參觀大皇宮 (Grand Palace) 之前，先去路邊攤買一盤芒果糯米，邊吃邊欣賞建築之美。
- Ubud烏布村落群的峇厘式按摩和 SPA 休閒勝地遠近馳名，眾多旅客趨之若騖。指壓療法、反射區按摩、牽張伸展與芳香療法是本島獨特的按摩療程的主力推介，讓你放鬆心神同時又有肌膚緊緻的效果。烏布也是峇厘島藝文活動的活躍中心，眾多博物館與畫廊亦座落於此，是一個五臟俱全的文化寶庫。附近的猴園 (Monkey Forest Park) 自然保護區是數百隻頑皮長尾獼猴的棲息地。千萬別錯過聖泉廟 (Gunung Kawi)，讓你眺望座落於美麗山谷的祭壇。
- Siesta KeyLooking for world class powdery white quartz sand beaches, 100 golf courses within driving distance, and an endless selection of cultural and family activities? Siesta Key is the laid-back beach town that goes above and beyond. Right nearby in Sarasota, you'll find museums, art, wildlife, circuses, opera, ballet, symphonies, theater, film festivals, botanical gardens, baseball spring training... the list goes on.
- PattayaA visit to Pattaya is a wonderful way to explore the beaches along the Gulf of Thailand. Relaxed and family-friendly Jomtien Beach is a hot spot for watersports and seaside massages. The giant Buddha of Wat Khao Phra Bat keeps watch over the city, and the wooden Wang Boran Sanctuary of Truth pays homage to Buddhist and Hindu art and architecture. At night, tons of bars and strip clubs attract an adults-only crowd.
- El Nido如果你能住在建在高蹺上的水上小屋，為什麼還要委屈自己住在海濱酒店？ 如果你能在蘭花環繞的潟湖裡浮潛，又為什麼要委屈自己選擇過時的潛點？ 愛妮島又稱為菲律賓最後的處女地，如果你正在尋找未受破壞的美麗海灘，那麼這裡就是你度假的好去處。
- SanyaKnown as the Hawaii of China, Sanya’s miles of coastline, tropical climate, and upscale resorts make it a go-to beach destination for many travellers. But, it’s the city’s Buddhist temples, coconut plantations, fruit-sorbet stands, and fishing port that keep travellers coming back.
- ChathamThis pleasant, walkable town right at the elbow of Cape Cod is a classic New England vacation spot. Bringing kids? Check out calm beaches like Cockle Cove Beach and Harding’s Beach. If you’re looking for stunning scenery, however, try Chatham Lighthouse Beach. Its tides can be strong (heed the posted warnings), but it’s one of the most beautiful beaches on the Cape.
- VilamouraThe Vilamoura area offers a fabulous diversity of experiences, from quiet pine forest ambles and Atlantic beaches, to a casino, shooting club, riding school and a choice of nightclubs. The main attractions are the environmentally-conscious planned development's four golf courses and Polvo Watersports Algarve water park. The area's past is brought to the forefront with a preserved Roman site and the Museum of Cerro da Vila. Rent a car to make the most of Vilamoura and the surrounding Algarve region.
- MuscatStrung below craggy mountains, the Omani capital of Muscat is one of the Middle East’s oldest and most picturesque cities. Between its corniches and modern quarter are Portuguese-built forts, blue-domed mosques, royal palaces, and souks, all heavy with the sense of a lost Arabia.
- Kota Kinabalu哥打京那巴魯 (Kota Kinabalu) 是婆羅洲島著名的京那巴魯國家公園集散地。國家公園內的最高點是高達 13400 英尺的金納布拉山 (Kinabula)，這亦是馬來西亞的最高峰、登山客的聖地。而克羅克山脈國家公園 (Crocker Range National Park) 則全長 90 英里，讓旅客盡享驚險刺激的叢林徒步旅行和露營。
- Vancouver溫哥華是英國人用啤酒和故事打造出來的「煤氣鎮」(Gastown)。今天這個「煤氣鎮」已然是加拿大的歷史重鎮，而且四處林立的酒吧歷歷訴說了這裡過去的飲酒文化與歷史。這座城市到處都是森林、大公園和美麗壯觀的吊橋，除此之外，還有各式各樣的商店和博物館，供遊客慢慢欣賞。千萬別忘了去奧運會館參觀，在這裡除了有壯觀的奧運聖火，遊客還可以重溫 2010 年冬季奧運的盛況。
- Santa Eulalia del RíoFar from Ibiza's party towns, Santa Eulalia del Rio attracts a calmer clientele with its white-sand beaches and laid-back nightlife. Traditional Mediterranean buildings and a 16th-century church overlook a yacht-filled marina, while Ibiza's only river borders the town's southern reaches.
- Ayia NapaThis resort town, with its great beaches, has a bit of a Spring Break atmosphere (the parties start in the late afternoon and go all night). If dancing in a bikini is not your thing, though, no worries—you can explore a mediaeval monastery or enjoy cruises on the lovely blue water. Families will want to visit Water World, the biggest theme waterpark in Europe.
- Jaipur看看齋浦爾寬闊街道兩旁的典雅灰泥建築，你就會了解這個城市為何獲稱為「粉紅之城」。建議你花一天時間，參觀城市宮殿 (City Palace)、風之宮 (Hawa Mahal)，以及安柏堡 (Amber Fort) 和齋格爾堡 (Jaigarh Fort)。如果想要獨一無二的紀念品，可以找個市集逛逛，說不定你會帶一雙駱駝皮拖鞋回家喔。
- Macau澳門的賭場富麗堂皇，酒店亦屬世界級水準，過去曾是葡萄牙殖民地，如今是中華人民共和國的特別行政區。旅客不但喜愛這裡猶如拉斯維加斯般的奢華氣氛，更愛上充滿歷史氣息的獨特風光。其中最引人入勝的景點有：建於 16 世紀的聖保羅大教堂遺址 (大三巴牌坊)，現時為 UNESCO 世界遺產，此外，東望洋砲台亦是熱門景點之一。
- HawaiiFrom volcanic landscapes to hidden waterfalls… active adventures to an energetic nightlife… a holiday on the Hawaiian Islands offers infinite experiences in one destination. Each of the six major islands – Kauai, Oahu, Molokai, Lanai, Maui, and the island of Hawaii – has its own distinct personality, but no matter which ones you choose, you’ll discover endless opportunities for adventure, dining, culture and relaxation.
- UtahWelcome to “The Greatest Snow on Earth” – Utah’s paradise for all outdoor enthusiasts! As host of the 2002 Winter Olympics, Park City knows how to entertain winter fun seekers. Snowboarders and skiers head for miles of spectacular slopes with deep fluffy powder and breathtaking mountain views. The Olympic Park provides family-friendly ski programs, rides and shows. Alta, Sundance, Snowbird and Brighton are other popular destinations for cross country and Alpine skiers. Those alluring snowy slopes turn to rolling wildflower fields in the summer. Golfing, fishing, horseback riding and water sports replace chilly outdoor sports adventures. Corral the family, pack a picnic and catch one of the ski lifts for an afternoon of hiking or mountain biking along scenic trails. Head to Salt Lake City, where Temple Square hosts millions of visitors a year. Bryce Canyon and Arches National Park are famous for surreal landscapes from horseshoe-shaped amphitheaters to unusual rock formations and hundreds of natural sandstone arches. Closer to home, wander along the quaint main streets of mountain villages to browse, shop and enjoy lunch at an outdoor café. At the end of the day, head home for an outdoor barbecue and an evening of games. Home rentals blend privacy, space and comfort with the cost-saving advantage of eating some meals at home.
- RajasthanThe state of Rajasthan in northwestern India includes part of the Thar Desert, as well as Ranthambhor National Park, home to wild tigers, and verdant Mount Abu and its elaborate temples. A camel safari near the inhabited desert trading centre of Jaisalmer gives a hint of the area's beautiful desolation. Udaipur's lakefront setting provides rich contrasts. The capital, Jaipur, is a shopper's dream. Hire a car and driver to take in the spread-out sights. Stay in a heritage hotel to feel like a maharaja.
- MinnesotaThe Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul have the famous Mall of America and Walker Art Institute. Bluff Country to the south has water sports and cross country skiing. The Prairielands abound with lake recreations.
- TasmaniaOff Australia’s South Coast you’ll find the rugged and beautiful island of Tasmania — a unique destination where you can see Tasmanian devils, walk in the wilderness, take in stunning eco-cruises, taste artisanal cheeses and even explore a controversial art museum. The best way to see it? Take the back roads, but allow plenty of time: A short drive in any direction can lead to wineries, distilleries, marine farms, convict settlements, pristine beaches, fields of lavender and national parks…
- BaliBali is a living postcard, an Indonesian paradise that feels like a fantasy. Soak up the sun on a stretch of fine white sand, or commune with the tropical creatures as you dive along coral ridges or the colorful wreck of a WWII war ship. On shore, the lush jungle shelters stone temples and mischievous monkeys. The “artistic capital” of Ubud is the perfect place to see a cultural dance performance, take a batik or silver-smithing workshop, or invigorate your mind and body in a yoga class.
- Bora BoraA lush gem presided over by two towering peaks, Bora Bora makes quite a first impression. Admire the turquoise lagoon from the perimetre road that traces its 19-mile circumference. There is a bounty of activities packed into this small space. Get your feet wet at the Lagoonarium, the Diving Centre, the Coral Gardens or the Leopard Rays Trench. After an energetic day, contemplate these watery wonders from the lofty heights of 2300-foot Mount Otemanu or while strolling through palm-studded Matira Point.
- MaldivesWant to make your co-workers insanely jealous? Just casually drop "I’m holiday making in the Maldives this year" into conversation, preferably in the dead of winter. Or better yet, go there without mentioning it to anyone—then send them a "Wish you were here!" postcard.
- Phuket布吉島猶如七色彩虹般璀璨耀眼，你可以盡情欣賞藍色的潟湖、粉色的日落，以及身著橙色袈裟的僧侶。三輪電單車、的士、巴士和長尾船，絡繹不絕地將遊客載往這些令人驚嘆的奇景。布吉島南方海岸有著最受歡迎的熱門海灘。相較之下，北方海岸則顯得寧靜得多。PP 島、攀牙灣和巴東海灘皆是熱門景點。潛水、浮潛、風帆和帆船等豐富的戶外活動任君選擇。此外還有陸地、翠鬱的山丘、高山和懸崖靜待你深入探險。
- St. LuciaThere's more than one way to enjoy the spa experience in St. Lucia. One is to book a treatment at any of the luxury spas or resorts on the island. The other is to visit Sulphur Springs, inside the bowl of an extinct volcano, where you're welcome to try a volcanic mud bath or the 31°C/88°F Roman bath.
- Langkawi蘭卡威一共由 140 座島嶼組成，不過其中有住人的卻只有幾座島嶼而已。在這一片群島之中，面積比較大的就是蘭卡威島，這座島因為有生態豐富的自然保護區，而獲 UNESCO 選為世界地質公園。如果要體驗這裡多采多姿的豐富生態，最好的辦法就是爬上架在雨林上方的蘭卡威天空之橋 (Langkawi Sky Bridge)，從上往下看最是清楚。想要感受涼快氣氛，或是想要躲開偷竊成性的猴子群，最好的方是就是到名字十分有趣的淡水湖 ─ 懷孕少女 (Pregnant Maiden) 浸泡一下。
- Island of MaltaOne of the three principal islands of the Maltese archipelago, the island of Malta is the largest of the chain. Its capital Valletta, a lively, bustling city with many buildings dating back to the 16th century, teems with cathedrals, palaces and forts. The impressive Grand Harbour offers a dramatic arrival. The top archaeological attraction is the UNESCO-designated Hypogeum temple ruins, a macabre, 5400-square-foot underground necropolis and the world's only underground prehistoric temple.
- Vancouver IslandRefer to Vancouver Island as Victoria Island and risk a chorus of eye-rolls from the otherwise-friendly locals. Yes, Victoria is the main city on the island, but there are many distinct flavours to its logging and fishing settlements. Food and wine enthusiasts flock to the Comox Valley farm region, while the more outdoorsy types get their fix along the remote, forested beaches of North Vancouver Island. Visit the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve at Clayoquot Sound and you’ll return full of cocktail-party factoids.
- MauritiusMauritius is arguably Africa’s wealthiest destination, a tropical paradise with tons to do. Port Louis, the modern capital of this 38-mile by 29-mile island, is a bustling port with a revitalized waterfront and a busy market. But most visitors gravitate toward resort areas such as Mont Choisy, quiet Trou-aux-Biches and the more bustling Flic en Flac, popular with scuba divers. Rivière Noire is ideal for those looking for great deep-sea fishing.
- CuraçaoThirty-eight small, gorgeous beaches frame the turquoise waters around Curacao, and each one offers a distinct experience, from secluded to surrounded by cliffs. Scuba divers and snorkelers will find this a world-class destination, as will windsurfers and boaters of all kinds.
- Cebu IslandFrom the cosmopolitan metropolis of Cebu City and the white-sand beaches of Mactan to the electric-blue waters of Kawasan Falls and the whale sharks of Oslob, it’s easy to see why Cebu Island is one of the Philippines’ top destinations.
- Zanzibar IslandThe Zanzibar Archipelago, located in the Indian Ocean 15 miles off the coast of Tanzania, is a breathtaking spot to escape from the world. You’ll enjoy clear, turquoise-blue water; shallow sandbars perfect for wading; and many small, nearly deserted islands virtually unvisited by tourists. Explore the World Heritage Site of Stone Town, Zanzibar City’s old quarter. Or just go beach to beach between tiny fishing villages—each one's better than the next.
- ParosThere are beaches for everyone on Paros—families, partiers, watersports enthusiasts, honeymooners. Anyone can find their perfect stretch of golden sand. The same breeze that rustles orange and pomegranate trees will power your kitesurfing or windsurfing session. In the capital city of Parikia, make sure to pay your respects at the Byzantine “church of 100 doors” (Panagia Ekatontapillani) and visit the seaside ruins of a medieval castle built from the marble remains of an ancient temple.
- IbizaIbiza: Old Spanish for "party 'til you drop." Perhaps not literally, but this is definitely one of Europe's favourite nightlife playgrounds. Ibiza boasts more than 100 miles of coastline with some 50 beaches, plus plenty of restaurants, bars, and water sports—and clubs, of course. Fit in a little culture and visit Ibiza's UNESCO-designated old town.
- CorfuCorfu is studded with whitewashed houses, Byzantine churches, and the remains of Venetian fortresses and Greek temples. Wander the ancient streets of the Roman village of Kassiopi or explore the central Esplanade of the eponymous Corfu Town. For a DIY spa experience, lather yourself in mineral mud on the shore of the Canal D’Amour. Legend has it that the waterfalls of Nymphes used to attract the mythological beauties of the same name, who would flock to the village to bathe in the pristine waters.
- Penang IslandFamed throughout Asia for its heady mix of eastern cultures, Penang Island is Malaysia’s prime melting pot. Roadside vendors serve some of the world’s best street food; its national parks offer white-sand beaches and wildlife; and UNESCO-listed George Town is full of colorful heritage houses.
- Bintan Island民丹島 (Bintan Island)廣受打哥爾夫球之人士喜愛，皆因價格便宜，地點方便，而且遠離喧鬧，是全星加坡最適合打高球的地方。搭船前往民丹島各個目的地，大概需時 1 至 2 小時。到達以後可以隨意選一個海灘舒閒地渡過，也可以在島內郊遊、騎四輪車參加 ATV Night，或去大象公園騎大象。民丹島由兩個市組成，旅客前往的目的都是為美麗的大自然而來。
- Zanzibar ArchipelagoA group of islands and islets some 25 miles off the Tanzanian coast, the Zanzibar Archipelago is headlined by Unguja (often referred to simply as Zanzibar) and Pemba. Once a separate nation, Zanzibar has a long history of trade with the Arab world, dating back to at least the 11th century. The capital, Stone Town, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and has many interesting historic attractions. Zanzibar's bright white beaches and nearby coral reefs make it very popular with the sun and sea set.
- Saint Simons IslandEnveloped by expansive beaches, moss-draped oaks, and salt marshes, Saint Simons Island, part of the Golden Isles chain near Brunswick, is a nearly 18 square mile island, once dominated by rice and cotton plantations. Today, it’s a recreation wonderland with superb championship golf courses, miles of bicycle paths, great fishing, historic sites, and excellent restaurants. If you love golf, you’ll love Saint Simons Island, which is home to the 18-hole King and Prince Golf Course and 27-hole Sea Palms Golf and Tennis Resort. Nearby are 234 more holes of golf at popular spots like the 63-hole Jekyll Island Golf Club and 36-hole Sea Island Golf Club. Anglers have lots of opportunities to fish in the rivers, tidal creeks, sounds and the Atlantic Ocean. You’ll find charters and guides at the Golden Isles Marina, and you can also fish off the St. Simons Island Pier and surf cast on stretches of beach on the island’s north end. For such a compact island, Saint Simons is brimming with historic sites. Don’t miss the Saint Simons Lighthouse, where you can climb the 129 steps for a magnificent view of the island; the Fort Frederica National Monument, which has remnants of the British fort built in the 1700s; and the Bloody Marsh Battle Site, where the Spanish defeated the British in 1742.
Best Honeymoon Resorts
Find Honeymoon Resorts in these other favorite destinations
Africa & Middle East
Frequently Asked Questions about Honeymoon Resorts
- Romantic resorts are specially designed accommodations that focus on providing couples with intimate, luxurious, and memorable experiences, often featuring amenities like candlelit dinners, couples' spa treatments, and breathtaking views to create a perfect setting for love and relaxation.
- Popular attractions of romantic resorts often include luxurious couple's spa treatments, picturesque beachfront dining experiences, and intimate activities like sunset cruises or private cooking classes. These idyllic settings provide the perfect backdrop for celebrating anniversaries, honeymoons, or just a romantic getaway.
- Some honeymoon resorts welcome kids as they cater to families and newlyweds alike, but if you're looking for an exclusive adult-only experience, it's always a good idea to check with the specific resort beforehand to ensure a private, romantic experience.
- Popular destinations for honeymoon resorts include tropical paradises like the Maldives, Bora Bora, and Bali, as well as romantic European cities like Paris, Venice, and Santorini.