- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
12 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- This small but impressive grove of coast redwoods (Sequoia sempervirens) is so close to the A8 motorway that it would be a shame to miss them. Be aware that you can't turn left into the small parking area but must go a short distance up the road, turn around and come back. It is a short but easy stroll down a wide boardwalk to the grove of several hundred specimens. Take a moment to ponder the fact that they are so far from their natural range but so much at home in these growing conditions.Written 12 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went there on the way to the airport and parked in the third car park as it was quite busy. That lead to a path which was long and a very beautiful forest, but not where the sequoias are. We were tight for time so walked a bit and were about to turn back when we found the part of the forest where the sequoias are. Fantastic, and we nearly missed it. We came out of that and walked on the road to our car park. Beautiful trees and worth boing on a day out to explore the whole forest. Magical place.Written 6 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a beautiful church from 1724. It is a late baroque building in the center of Cabezon. The main altar is dedicated to Saint Martin. It has a beautiful image of Mary.Written 15 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Cabezon de la Sal
- The best outdoor activities in Cabezon de la Sal according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Cabezon de la Sal on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Cabezon de la Sal with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Cabezon de la Sal on Tripadvisor
Cabezon de la Sal Attractions Information
|Local Time||Thursday 9:17 AM|