- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- I had a pretty good time with Kos Divers.
Nice diving spot and super competent dive instructor.
Very friendly service and good comunication.
Thanks a lot to Konstantinos I realy enjoyed it.
I can only say: When you plan to dive in Kos you have to visit Kos Divers !Written 4 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I tried the parasailing with my 10 year old daughter.
Instructors were helpfull, patience and generel wery friendly.
We felt very safe during the entire trip,Written 17 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Hired a hard tail MTB for 5 days from Kos Bikeactivities and also went on a guided group ride to the volcano. The bike was in good condition and very well-maintained. Thanasis was an excellent guide and gave great service throughout. I would definitely use this company again if I came back to Kos. Highly recommended.Written 18 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great day, exzellent guide. It was a wonderful day an you will learn and see Kos from a complete different view. Thank you for this day - my highlight.Written 3 October 2018
- Kitesurf courses as well for kids, german speaking teacher available, very good teaching skills, patient and professionalWritten 14 July 2022
- great equipment!
omiros is one of a kind (the owner) i a remarkable person!
great to talk to ,hopitable and gives you the right advice and tips for any of your windsurfing needs.
the instructors are great(claudia)
you will have an unforgettable time.i
if your going to kos and thinking of windsurfing-visit this spot.
mark my words!
you won't regret it.
kostasWritten 9 June 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Psalidi
- These experiences are best for tours in Psalidi:
- Full-Day Tour to Nisyros The Volcano Island
- Full-Day Jeep Safari in Kos and Kefalos with Lunch
- Kos Wildlife Walks: birdwatching and animal photography
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for tours in Psalidi:See more tours for adrenaline seekers in Psalidi on Tripadvisor