Points of Interest & Landmarks
Top Attractions in Genting Highlands
Amusement & Theme Parks
Admission tickets from HK$491.55
Speciality Museums • Art Museums
Admission tickets from HK$187.61
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Photo dumping of a month ago today, Saturday 15.10.22 where Jack, Lawerence and I were in Genting Highlands’ Chinese Temple Chin Sui Caves 😂
Haven’t been there for about ten years and so much has changed here since! Definitely for the better 💛
The 18 layers of hell depiction was still as daunting as when I’d watched the black and white movies 🎥 when I was a kid which got me quite traumatised 🤦🏻♀️Written 15 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- To get the bus to Jenting Highlands, we started early and reached the KL central metro station and went downstairs to book tickets and board the bus. The Awana Skyway is open from 7 am to 11 pm. Avoid scheduling your visit if you don't have a full day to spare; this location should be visited in the morning to explore everything in here.
We boarded the bus from the KL central metro station and they dropped us at Jenting Awana Bus Terminal.
Either reserve your seat in advance or arrive early at the ticket counter. Because of the long line, we were forced to wait almost two hours. Buses were full even though we arrived early, and the next bus arrived only after 45 minutes.
Because there is so much to see here, we plan to stay an entire day! While purchasing the tickets, make sure you book the return ticket as well.
It will be a complete rip-off to take a taxi from here. There are good AC buses available, and they are reasonably priced. The bus ride lasts longer than two hours.
If you plan to visit Langkawi but decided without taking the cable car, give this a shot! When comparing the two charges, the cost here is only a tenth of what a skycab in Langkawi costs. But in Langkawi, the view was priceless, and here, you travel while taking in the cityscape. There was a stop at chin swee station during your cable car journey. However, we couldn't visit as there was some renovation going on. If you get a chance to visit, do not skip it.Written 18 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Short but wonderful ride with beautiful views all around. The cable car ride has long queues when busy especially during the weekend. Buy the express ticket at RM16 (SGD$5 / USD$3) to avoid the long queues. A great ride to enjoy for couples and families.Written 20 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I Miss Avengers and Star wars 😭😭😭 last time i played Both of it on February 2020... I memorized one of the staff name Ck (she really polite) she guide me well in the game.. she’s a good instructor for me. Will repeat if they open back.Written 2 April 2021
- Enjoyed my day with my husband and my parents in their 70s. Lots of picture perfect spots, the rides were thrilling and i bought rain coats for all of us so we can continue in light rain conditions and also rides where you can get wet. My parents could do the less thrilling rides with us. Even though not all the rides are open, I still missed taking some because I repeated Independence Day and alpha fighters. Wait time on a Friday was 5-15 mins . Only some rides like samba gliders have longer wait time. I could book the rides(VR) - like a speed pass to reduce wait time by downloading the skyworld app and it worked better using SkyWorlds wifi. I asked for help to add my family into a group for easy booking for all. Park is opened 11am- 6pm.Written 25 October 2022
- It could be due to the pandemic, as some of the store no longer operating as well as some empty slot can be seen. Basically all stores in GPO (Genting Premium Outlet) is similar with what JPO (Johor Premium Outlet) had so nothing special to mention about.Written 13 November 2022
- It is a little expensive and you have to go through a row of shops selling tourist stuff. However there's quite a lot to actually see and take photos.Written 6 May 2022
- Sky Avenue is a place full of attractions, There are crowded of people especially near .
Don't forget your companions. haha...Written 30 May 2022
- A month ago today, Saturday 15.10.22 First World Plaza Hotel in Genting Highlands.
This used to be my haunt as I was one of the building material supplier for this hotel plus other projects up in the highlands back when I was in this industry in my twenties and early thirties.
So much has changed and improved on though lots more brands and outlets as well as eatery. Very good weekend crowd as usual 💛Written 15 November 2022