Points of Interest & Landmarks • Gardens
Tours near Coggeshall
Book these experiences to see what the area has to offer.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- We actually drove out today to visit the Grange Barn and take the circular walk. The Grange was closed so we did the walk anyway. As we passed this historic building, and we popped in. Luckily, there were some free spots on the guided tour of the house. The guide was incredibly knowledgeable.Written 23 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- While it is wonderful that this building is maintained and made available to the public, it isnt a patch on the two that are more within their settings and freely available nearbyWritten 25 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fabulous food. Try the warm salad with halloumi. Very friendly staff. Loved it here. Will definitely return.Written 19 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely little museum full of local history to enjoy. Loved the photos! Well worth a visit and a must for locals as well as visitors to beautiful Coggeahall.Written 29 April 2019
- We spent a lovely day walking around the old village of Coggeshall. We entered the beautiful St Peter de Vincula church and chapel. This is a working church and flowers were laid around an ancient hand wheeled hearse. This church was damaged and partly rebuilt during the war, but the vaults to the underground crypts with headstones were still to be seen, some dated 1690 at at time when the area had a healthy wool industry. Most of the old historic houses were closed and we could only view the outside. I would suggest a summer visit when you are able to view the interiors of the old houses as well, this would be well worth the visit. We ended the outing with a good meal at one of the local pubs.Written 5 December 2019
Coggeshall Attractions Information
|Tuesday 10:07 am|