Top Attractions in Talavera de la Reina
What travellers are saying
- Went to visit Talavera for its renowned fame on Ceramics. And is all justified.!!! The Basilica is impressive!!! Both outside and inside!!! The ceramic work is admirable!!! Walking distance from downtown. Check the opening schedule.Written 22 June 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place l have visit before... they have a good range of autentic Italian food of really superb quality. all from bruscketta, pizza, pasta, carne is always superb quality... today l have ordet a pollo Italia... It looks great, taste great and always superb service... you HAVE TO VISIT THIS PLACE.Written 21 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good collection of historic Talaverian ceramic. from tiles to vases, installed in an old convent that has been recovered to host this museum.Written 11 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This bridge spanning the river Tajo and surrounding village is very interesting. The river nearly completely surrounding the village. Traditional pottery is the main source of income in this area.Written 16 January 2019
- Very impressive. Well maintained and simply beautiful, just across the City Hall ( Ayuntamiento). And next to the city walls.Written 18 May 2018
- This special place at the city Center of Talavera de la Reina has a special enviroment around it; is very exoticWritten 9 October 2019
- We were there with relatives to visit that place many time because is so special enviroment to go again and again...Written 25 December 2017
- This place deserve to visit to any traveller to enjoy the quiet atmosphere of gardens and sunny time almost all the yearWritten 23 February 2020
- The Ayuntamiento was built in the 16th and 17th centuries and is one of the historic buildings of the city. It is decorated with a large ceramic tile that was created by the artist Antonio González Durán.Written 25 May 2014
- This is very nice bridge and definitely worth to see. It is not far from city center, about 25 minutes of slow walk, there are some benches so you can sit down and relax a bit.Written 26 March 2019
- The Plaza de San Agustin is an attractive plaza because it contains the old Church of San Agustin, and this is now part of the Museo de Cerámica Ruiz de Luna. This museum is the main museum in the city.Written 25 May 2014
Frequently Asked Questions about Talavera de la Reina
- The most popular things to do in Talavera de la Reina with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Basílica de Nuestra Señora del Prado
- Casco antiguo de Talavera de la Reina
- Ruiz de Luna Ceramic Museum
- Muralla y Torres Albarranas
- Plaza del Pan
Talavera de la Reina Attractions Information
|Local Time||Thursday 10:10 AM|