- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
1,000+ places sorted by traveller favourites
Points of Interest & Landmarks • Flea & Street Markets
Speciality & Gift Shops • Flea & Street Markets
Showing results 1-30 of 1,143
What travellers are saying
- Interesting place where you can eat and find many different thing. I had a god time with friends and family there.Written 31 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- ...London, Paris, New York.
Each of this world metropolis has its own famous department stores, and they have many branches all over the countries, but only one is the main from which it all began.
That's the case with this Macy's at Herald square on 34th St, just a block from the iconic Empire State bldg.
We didn't come to shop, just entered and roamed this huge edifice occupying the entire block. You can find everything you might think of, however cannot comment the prices - I presume they're higher than elsewhere.
Therefore, it was a pure touristy visit for us after visiting the Empire.Written 19 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I went inside Saks Fifth Avenue for a visit in December 2021. It actually was the first time I went inside Saks Fifth Avenue. Normally during my December visits to New York City I view the light show at Saks Fifth Avenue in the evening from the outside. But it was too crowded this year. Going inside for 30 minutes was a great experience. It was great to see all the upscale brand names. But 30 minutes to see it was enough. It was crowded and I did not go there to buy anything. I exited and went to attend mass at Saint Patrick's Cathedral.Written 21 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Brookfield Place was the location where many movies were shot over the years. Dramatic viewing point for the river and upwards through the glass to One World Trade. (See photos).Written 6 February 2022
- Nice little market located on lower level of grand central terminal.
They have lots of fresh food on offer. Meat fish cheese pasta herbs and spices, and also chocolates. Even if you just want to go and have a look and walk through the smell from the herbs and spices area is very nice.Written 23 July 2022
- Great market to walk through. Lots of local produce on offer plus other bits and bobs. We came through here on a Saturday and it was very busy. Worth a visit if your visiting the union square park anyway.Written 25 July 2022
- Lots and lots of shops here with 8 levels of shopping you can really explore what they have to offer .
My other half had to come back here to get a new little brown cosmetics Bag as hers had just broken after she brought one 7 years ago.Written 22 July 2022
- We were able to take our time and enjoy the whole experience as a family because we weren't rushed.the staff was really nice I enjoyed all of the free little treats along the way they even had a cool little gift shop in the end. I would say the best part was the fact that you were able to take pictures in each room and they send them to you for free.Written 5 August 2022
- Stopped by the Oculus today as a way of getting out of the hot July sun and into some nice cold air conditioning for a bit. Great shopping with plenty to eat and drink. Not only is the architecture very pleasing on the outside this large open and airy roof makes the whole indoor experience that much more pleasant.Written 21 July 2022
- Columbus Circle is in the heart of many of the shops in the area. Some large brand names including Nordstrom. Recommended.Written 6 February 2022
- Having decided to get off the 7 line at Hudson Yards to walk the High Line, naturally one of the first things to catch our attention was the Vessel, followed by the shopping centre.
Being a particularly hot day we decided to pop into the shopping centre, top up the water at the water fountains and grab a vegan ice cream whilst we were at it!
The mall itself is very clean, well air conditioned (thankfully!) and situated in an area that is clearly under some great development.Written 22 July 2022
- I had not been to South Street Seaport since I was probably ten (10) or eleven (11) years old. From my childhood, I remember the restaurants and my meal of steamed clams. It was really interesting to go back to this free attraction over twenty (20) years later. The area felt safe to me and it was full of shops and upscale dining options. There were also boat tours nearby. The views of Lower Manhattan, Downtown Brooklyn, and the Brooklyn Bridge were fantastic. It was nice to walk on the piers during a hot early April afternoon. Yet, it is difficult to get parking in this area, especially if one is looking for free parallel parking on the street. It is easy to walk from South Street Seaport to the Battery, to Chinatown, or to Wall Street.Written 7 April 2021
- It is a small place, but packed with fun for the kids. Educational. It has a gift shop. Great place away from the hustle and bustle of Time Square.Written 18 May 2022
- We were staying at the hostel on the UWS so took the 1 train to 79th & Broadway to see this Banksy on the DSW building before walking on to the American Museum of Natural History right in this same area. I have been a follower of Banksy's work for some time and a couple days later we went to the Banksy Exhibition: Genius or Vandal in the city that we bought tickets for thru Fever. That was an amazing exhibition altho it is unauthorized by the artist himself. Really explained a lot about the symbolism of his art.. My family living in the UK also really know Banksy's work as well. It inspired me to buy the book on Amazon written by the artist called Wall and Piece. He certainly has a sense of purpose and a sense of humor, and he's a sneaky little devil. :)Written 31 October 2021
- This mall has just a few stores. The location is prime. It could be much better with more stores. Definitely great for a early morning "mall walker".Written 26 January 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about New York City
- These experiences are best for shopping in New York City:
- Woodbury Common Premium Outlets Shopping Tour from Manhattan
- Woodbury Common Premium Outlets Shopping Tour, from NYC
- Sex and the City Hotspots Tour (On Location Tours)
- Woodbury Common Shopping Trip from NYC by Helicopter
- NYC Hamptons, Sag Harbor, and Outlet Shopping Day Trip
- These are the most romantic places for shopping in New York City:See more romantic shopping in New York City on Tripadvisor