Beer Tastings & Tours • Sightseeing Tours
- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
19 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Bob treated us to a great day tasting wonderful wines and personally prepared foods. He included our preferred winery and added one of his own. The wines at both were excellent and the experience was even better. I cannot recommend his tour more. It was a great culinary experience accompanied by a knowledgeable explanation amd introduction to Mallorca wine industry.Written 5 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- ¡Muy guapa!
Mido was absolutely professional, friendly and reactive.
He gave us very good advices.
¡Muchas gracias Mido!Written 28 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I dont know the name official name of the activity, but we explored a sea cave. First of all, the boat ride there and back was almost an activity itself, it was the craziest boatride of my life. Very fun! Then the cave itself was amazing, and the guides provided a lot of history about the cave and had a wide knowledge about it. It was an amazing experience, from beginning to end.Written 16 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We arranged the Open Water Diver Junior for our younger sons (12 and 14) and planned guided dives for ourselves. It was a great pleasure being with Anja, Michael and Chris. Everybody was very friendly and supportive. A calm and relaxed atmosphere created a great learning experience for the younger ones.
Thank you for a fantastic time.Written 5 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I personally think other reviews on this experience are quite harsh. We paid €25 per person, we boarded as Es Forti and was created by a lovely gentleman at the top of the beach. He was so friendly and gave a very good first impression which is why we chose to go ahead.
We chose to go to the natural park and were picked up at 10:10am, the boat makes a few other stops before getting here and allows 45 minutes for you to go for a swim in the sea, go down the slides from the boats etc. Which is really good if you are into that.
We were then dropped off at the Mondragó Natural Park at about 11:30, which is absolutely beautiful! There are two beaches which you can go to, the first one is smaller and so gets fuller quicker and so we went to the second beach and it was beautiful. So nice to lay out on the beach, relax and go for a swim in the sea.
We didn’t get picked up till 15:45 so had about 4 hours here. On the way back, they again stopped to allow people to get off and swim, which is alright if you have the energy. After a lot of swimming and soaking in the heat, you’re ready to get back so we’d had of preferred not to stop at this point. However, we did go down to the bottom of the boat and saw the fish so this was quite nice! There are snacks available on the boat too.
Overall, we really enjoyed it and I’d definitely recommend it to others.Written 13 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We very much enjoyed the trip along the coast. Our skipper was great, the cliffs amazing and the food delicious.
The caves were impressive, the bay for bathing beautiful and the lunch and wine very deliciousWritten 21 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This activity was the best done during our vacation. Allow to do an amazing visit of the island. We used the boat without license during a full day and it was perfect for our needs.
The Belgians with the world record of 28 ;)Written 19 July 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- On our second visit to Mallorca Caribia Sailing was once again the highlight of our holiday.
Chartered for an entire day, solely just for the 4 of us in our group, we shared the boat with Juan and Betty his 2nd.
Juan, as ever, an exceptional host and talented skipper showing skill in maneuvering the Nereida in the tight coves though his singing however is not his primary skill :)
The sheer quality of being able to spend time on a craft like this is almost indescribable.
The space you have onboard, combined with the immense amount of space around the boat while on the open water is incredible - away from any crowds, from any other holiday makers, no noise of traffic or other humans is just wonderful - just the company of your friends.
The tranquility is unsurpassed, the noise of the wind, the water as you cut through the waves ...
You are allowed, nay encouraged, to pilot the boat .. steering such a craft can feel like a scary responsibility but you are well supported by Betty or Juan. They may ask you to help to raise or lower the sails and are shown how to perform some of the other tasks and really made to feel part of the team.
Sailing out to sea, then turning back towards the coast we stopped at various coves where we were given plenty of time to don snorkels/mask and fins to explorer the rocks or caves and enjoy the cool water.
Climbing back on board to eat a delicious lunch then travel out and to another cove, more swimming and watch some of the rock climbers as they twisted into amazing shapes to avoid falling into the water.
Our visit was a few weeks ago now but I still miss this so much !
This company, this captain, is a joy to visit and would absolutely recommend them.
Treat yourself to time with Caribia if you are nearby.Written 10 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I feel slightly biased because it was the first time I’d JetSkied but I found it really amazing. Hard to get the hang of at first but once you get the hang of it (probs will take 5 mins) you can go like a pro. The instructor gives you the basic instructions. I.e Start, stop, accelerate & brake but you’ll have to figure out the rest. But truly was an exhilarating experience and is well worth doing even if it is a bit expensive at €124 per JetSki (max 2 people to each). The staff are so friendly and welcoming, and given my hotel’s location the transfers included in the price sealed the deal for me. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! 🙌🏻Written 18 September 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Loved it. They are really helpful and I had a great experience riding there high quality bike around the Portocolom area. I would really repeat.Written 7 April 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The mini bus arrived on time at our apartment, the driver was our guide for the afternoon he was extremely friendly shaking my hand and showed great respect.
When we went off in the buggies it was fantastic we have been to Majorca many times but we saw so much more, we ended up at the monastery san Salvador’s driving up the mountain was a fantastic experience. It was well worth the money and when we go back in May we will definitely do it again. We have been home now for a week and we are still talking about it. Thanks to you all see you in may.Written 15 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I found Dive Mallorca on the web and I contacted Rob, by email to organise some dives in Mallorca. From beginning I rereleased I was in very professional hands. Rob is a great instructor & really professional. Everything was organized to perfection, from pick up, to collection of all the equipment and the briefing before the dives. Rob has a great passion for his work and it is reflected in his job.
The two dives I did were amazing and the one in Cabrera was probably the best I did in my life. I totally recommend it.
Well done Rob and I look forward to more dives with you.Written 26 August 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We where 6 looking for a boat for the day. Due to high season that seemed difficult. Luckily we ran in to Confianza Yachting. They had just got an canceling on the Rinker 246 and was ready to give us a good “take it or leave it” deal. We took it. The sea was pretty rough so I’m glad we chose a “big” boat. The boat worked perfect but was quite expensive in use (thirsty). The company gave a very good and thrust worthy impression. Renting a boat like that you want to know that everything is in shape and that no unexpected costs appear if anything should go wrong. That won’t happen here.Written 12 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We booked a small boat for half a day with the owner. So easy! Paid a small deposit, and got a receipt, for a few days time. Had to reschedule our trip, via WhatsApp - absolutely no problem at all. The owner is so helpful and kind. Lovely man! Nothing too much trouble at all. We all enjoyed the trip! Boat was very easy to navigate, and had a small ladder on board so we could anchor up and swim in the sea. Beautiful coastline! Definitely recommend this company.Written 25 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Super chartering experience with professional operation. Helpful in every way, boats in top condition and keen to help.Written 18 August 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Portocolom
- These are the best places for kid-friendly tours in Portocolom:See more tours for children in Portocolom on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking tours in Portocolom:See more tours for groups in Portocolom on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for tours in Portocolom:See more hidden gem tours in Portocolom on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for tours in Portocolom:See more tours for adrenaline seekers in Portocolom on Tripadvisor