- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
45 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 45
What travellers are saying
- We stopped in at the Tanger outlet to look for some sunglasses. Mine had been broken during the flight to Salt Lake City. The Tommy Hilfiger store was extremely helpful in lining me up with a replacement pair.
My wife found a Talbot outlet that was having a fantastic sale. This was quite timely as her sizes had changed recently, so a new wardrobe was very welcome.
Unfortunately, due to economic downturns, several stores (Brooks Brothers, Ann Taylor) were closed.
I imagine this outlet would be packed for Christmas holiday shopping!Written 6 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Absolutely lovely gallery. The pieces were well displayed and beautiful. I was visiting Park City on a lark and wandered in. Joel greeted me and was so knowledgeable and helpful with details about all the pieces. I didn’t feel out of place, or pressured to buy. When I left, he offered services on the website I hadn’t thought about. Truly, take a look.Written 6 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I am a travel nurse and as we all know it’s been quite a year for e v e r y o n e. It has been a SAD work year being a covid nurse the past 12 months. I would trade it all back for the world to get their family members back, their jobs back, their businesses back, for college kids to get their dorm room experiences, and high school seniors to have a real normal graduation, brides to get their weddings back, for mothers-to-be to not have to be scared sh**tless. None of the blessings I have received this year are worth it. WITH THAT SAID. If you want to think of a silver lining, know that nurses have never made this kind of money and been this financially secure and tomorrow I am grateful to be in a position where I can walk Into this galley and buy my dream piece of art of the arches in Moab. I will look at this art and remember the opportunity I had to explore the BEAUTIFUL Utah in between caring and loving for your sick family members as if they were my own. I love my job and I love your talented work Bret. Thank you.Written 7 February 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stumbled upon this in a New York Times Park City guide and are so glad we did. This small donation based gallery showcases artists who are relatively unknown. We picked up some great pieces which we still enjoy.Written 5 November 2019
- Amazing colors. The attendant talked with us in detail about the process and had answers to all our questions. As print photographer and media artists, that's always a plus. I wish I could afford to purchase something.Written 3 July 2018
- Park City is blessed with many photographic art galleries, but I believe this is the only one that features original, undigitized film photographs. I am not knocking digital photography, or film plus computer processed photography, but there is something very special about seeing direct prints from film. If you are in town, this gallery is definitely worth a visit.Written 2 October 2018
- Food options are good and filling - the veggie curry and the noodle bowls will fill you up but are not cheap. Drinking the free water is a way to avoid the overpriced drinks.Written 5 July 2018
- Gorgeous scenic landscapes and incredible images of animals in their natural habitat. Don't miss the chance to see images by Tom Mangelsen--featured on Sixty Minutes and too numerous nature, conservation and photography awards to count. Visit the gallery, buy an image or a book of his famous images! NOT TO BE MISSED!Written 30 June 2021
- I own several of Allen Lund pieces over the span of his career and have to say that I absolutely LOVE them! This gallery is the real deal and it offers a wide range of gorgeous work. We visit every year and will continue doing so.Written 9 January 2020
- Every time I visit Park City, I look forward to stopping in at Artworks Gallery. I recently purchased a beautiful sepia photograph of aspens by a local photographer, and the gallery promptly shipped it to my home here on the east coast. This is a lovely gallery and a great place to fine a unique gift to take home either for yourself or as a reminder of the trip or for your housesitter/dogsitter or loved one. Highly recommended.Written 17 October 2019
- I loved this gallery! Jenny, you have a wonderful selection! My 2 faves were Christopher Brown & Debra Fritts!!!Written 16 February 2021
- The many couches and tables allow for a relaxing time enjoying a warm cup of hot chocolate chatting with friends or reading a book alone while surrounded by amazing artwork. The only thing that disappointed me was that I found this gem on my last day of vacation. I also met owner, Jude, and had a stimulating conversation about the art/artist she chose to display in her gallery. I wish there was a place like this where I live!Written 4 January 2020
- I have bought several unbelievable pieces from here. The staff are just fantastic. The owner, Maren, is truly the best... just a gem of all gems.Written 17 May 2021
- The owner has 5 galleries on main street so you are sure to find what you are looking for and the staff has a great understanding of what is in each gallery. Very helpful staff through the entire process.Written 20 June 2019
- You will find it in one of the buildings on Main Street; need to walk up some stairs. Interesting collection.Written 31 October 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Park City
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping in Park City:See more shopping for children in Park City on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Park City:See more shopping for couples in Park City on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Park City:See more budget-friendly shopping in Park City on Tripadvisor