- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
32 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 32
What travellers are saying
- First visit on 3/27/22. Family of 5 : 3 adults. 2 kids ages 3 & 6.
* new place : clean (except for bathrooms)
* friendly helpful staff
* Nice section of town
* kids 3 and under free
* pricing pretty good for admission
* not enough lifeguards and ones there didn't seem to be totally on game so be prepared to really keep eye out.
* try to avoid weekends and if you do go weekend get there early as it gets packed.
* you cannot use a gift card online to buy tickets which was big inconvenience. Have to do at door but then you cannot reserve a day. Had to do a chat session and give all info then hope they kept my info to guarantee us admission at door. Felt need to call night before and verify. Too much work.
* the Water park is nice and in reality there really isint a ton of activities compared to Kalahari or great wolf. Especially for our 6 year old. He was too young for all the slides. There is no hot tub..just lazy river some slides a Kids area and flow rider. There needs to be slides for young kids.
* bathrooms were nasty
Overall a fun place just needs a few more activities a little more diligent lifeguards and better cleaning of bathrooms plus enable your system to accept your own gift cardsWritten 30 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My daughter and I loved the Avengers Wax figures and the mirror maze. The scary wax part was ok. I want to go again and take whole family.Written 14 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I'm not a big gambler, but I do love to go to Lone Star Park and watch the horses race. Such power and gracefulness! They often have concerts and are usually free with your park admission. Lots of parking available too.Written 9 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lots of stores to choose from. Great prices in the stores and quality clothing at a reasonable price.Written 6 March 2020
- I Love this park and have been camping here for more than 20 years. The Rangers and all the staff are super. Nice spot to bring our 5th wheel and set up for the week to relax and enjoy the outdoors. The only thing they could improve on, is pets on a leash. In the last couple of years, there are so many dogs that people do not put on a leash. (which is one of the rules for the park). The Rangers drive by see the pets not on a leash and do not stop and enforce the rules. We also have a pet and he is on a leash the whole time we are at the park when we are outside. The only time he is off the leash is inside our 5th wheel. We never leave him outside alone. But, some other dogs that are not on a leash will wonder up in our spot, and this does sit well with him or us. Please enforce the "dogs on leash" rule, so everyone can have the spot they paid for free from other pets.
Thank YouWritten 5 August 2022
- While I will not be reviewing the show we saw, I will give tips on the theater itself. Parking. Easy but pricey. $15 for general. Attendants were super friendly. Plus! Easy to get inside but once in food and drink we’re so expensive. Even small Capri suns were $3! Yikes. Cotton candy and kettle corn $7. Bathrooms huge and never had a wait time which is great for a mom of littles. Just a hike getting to them if sitting in the 100s. Theater itself was good. Super cold so bring a light jacket. Overall kids loved it so who am I to complain?!?Written 29 October 2019
- We have been to Prairie Lights over the years at Christmastime for a number of years. The venue has gotten better and better over the years and has grown in number of attractions since the earlier years as well. Our Grandchildren absolutely love coming down and visiting us and going to the venue as part of our Christmas celebration every year.Written 16 May 2021
- A very cool and fun activity to try! Christina was extremely knowledgeable about bees. My favorite part was just listening to her talk about them! The tour of the beehive was great fun, too! Thanks for letting us get to try this unique experience.Written 10 August 2022
- On my first visit to this theatre, I saw the singing comedy show The Redneck Tenors. It was on New Year's Eve and the place was sold out. Nicely refurbished inside and gave a nice "Hollywood Premier" feel for the evening, as everyone was dressed up for the occasion.Written 8 July 2019
- It was too cute, we love the atmosphere. Small, but were able able to get a few items, then poke around the surrounding area, nice location.Written 23 May 2021
- Most of the stuff out here is cheap trinkets and other junk. Some good things here and there but it seems to get worse every time I go out there. The food is about average and the restrooms are so nasty I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.Written 5 August 2018
- The scenery is open and their is plenty of seating, picnic tables, grills and sand volleyball. Avoid weekends unless you like a lot of cars and large crowds.Written 5 May 2017
- Lots of reviews of this facility gripe about the staff at various concert events, but in my experience, many are volunteers and change frequently. My recent concert experience here was just fine. The venue seems small from the outside and even from the lobby, but it opens up quite large in the inside. Seats were comfy, temperature was great. Lighting and sound were spot on.Written 2 July 2016
- Excellent set up to skateboard or bmxing. There is a skate shop to buy gear and a drink and food bar. Many drinks machines on site as well. They take cc/debit and cash Close to other fast food joints convenience stores. The bathrooms are nice and close to the entrance. My son visited while entering a Zumiez skate competition. The skate park is covered and has many high stairs to jump and rails to ride. Limited seating area for parents during completion but enough on normal days. Free parking plenty of others spots close by. A little worn but plenty to do.Written 11 August 2017
- New, clean shooting range for both long guns and pistols. Huge display of guns for sale at good prices.Written 9 October 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Grand Prairie