Historic Sites • Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- This house has a beautiful interior and outstanding art collection, as well as a wide range of antique furniture, books, and other publications. The tour was very well delivered and interesting, and didn’t flag ( even though it lasts 90 minutes). I had never heard of this place before and was genuinely a delightful surprise.
There were no catering facilities here, however you are just a short drive from Gullane ( a gorgeous place with lovely beach).Written 18 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I hadn't visited this museum for many years, since I was a child in fact, but visited yesterday with my nephew and mother in law. It's a very old school museum which only takes cash payments and the entrance fee is very reasonable. A point worth noting is that the only toilet available is a portaloo. The museum consists of a private collection of cars, motorbikes, bikes and other memorabilia. When I visited as a child they had some military vehicles but they are no longer there. Overall it's a good little museum and my nephew definitely enjoyed his visit.Written 3 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely evening walk inside the Church grounds reading the some very old headstones . Great view at the back of the grounds .Written 1 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It us a lovely links course that will test you game.
Playing mostly with wind it is sure going to test your skills.
We had a late arrival and managed to play the front nine holes the first day and it was really nice to get back on a links course.
The PRO shop was friendly and helpful and all facilities easy to get to.
We had a good round on our second day here and we will be back any day.Written 26 May 2022
- We had a lovely round of golf here in a windy day but without any rain.
It is a very nice course and we really enjoyed playing here and will hopefully get back for a second round or more one day.
We can recommend you pay a visit here.
My golf partner played really well and it was a pleasure to watch and although I wished I had played better myself I really enjoyed my round.
We had a very nice lunch after our round and super service.
Thank you, we hope to see you soon again.Written 16 May 2022
- I have been visiting Luffness for the last 7 or 8 years. It has from my first visit always been a really special place. Great clubhouse, wonderful food and a top quality golf course. Always a real treat to play here. I will definitely be back to enjoy the privilege of playing this great courseWritten 28 October 2018
Aberlady Attractions Information
|Local Time||Thursday 9:05 am|