Adrenaline & Extreme Tours • Boat Tours
- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
What travellers are saying
- Today we went blokarting, thanks Cian for your patience, we all ended up speeding along, just a few capsizes but great fun was had by all!Written 16 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- As we were forced into a staycation in July we decided that we’d do Jersey things that we hadn’t tried before and my husband suggested Jet skiing with the Jersey Sea Sport Centre.. Looked at the website and decided to go for the Jet Ski adventure round the West coast. It was very easy to see the trips and to book, following the booking we had emails to confirm times etc from Geoff.
What a fab way to spend an afternoon! We were taken to Corbiere by our Guide Jordan (the one looking flash in the photos!😁). Expertly guided arounded the rocks and into several little bays for a quick dip!
Come on locals, support your local businesses and get out and enjoy your Island 🌴! Also an awesome trip for visitors to see the much less visited side of Jersey 🤩Written 22 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Massive shout out to #Matt for a fantastic day paintballing for my son's 17th birthday. Thank you we had a blast and a few bruises to show off with.Written 1 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Not the easiest of places to find where to book - it's the kiosk in Liberation Square. Nice trip with a good recorded commentary. Obviously weather dependant. Nice to see Jersey from the water.Written 11 May 2022
- Ordered online and the website was very simple and easy to navigate round with lots of information, I placed my order and the product arrived the next day in Guernsey. 100% recommend this business.Written 26 August 2022
- This has been the best activity week I have ever enrolled my child on. He has literally been so keen to go again every day and exhausted by how much fun he had. Its a great team, very organised, very friendly. Will be definitely using these guys again and I doubt my Son will ever forget the fun he has had with Kaz this week. Absolutely awesome wild adventures. Thanks guys. Lyndsay Richardson.Written 27 August 2020
- We hired bikes from the Fun Bike Hire, which is affiliated with Le Petit Train and is located behind a building on the road that ascends from the terminus of the train in St Aubin. The chap running it was most helpful and we were soon all off on the beautiful lane to Corbiere having a lovely time. Bike locks and repair kits all supplied free with panniers. Great value.Written 7 August 2015
Frequently Asked Questions about St. Brelade
- These experiences are best for tours in St. Brelade:
- Channel Islands Hidden Gems: Self-Guided Tour Discovery Game (Christmas Special)
- Jersey Self-guided Tour
- Escorted Coastal Tour by Jet Skis from St. Aubin
- These are the best places for kid-friendly tours in St. Brelade:See more tours for children in St. Brelade on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking tours in St. Brelade:See more tours for groups in St. Brelade on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous tours in St. Brelade:See more adventurous tours in St. Brelade on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for tours in St. Brelade:See more tours for adrenaline seekers in St. Brelade on Tripadvisor
St. Brelade Tours Information
|Tour Prices From||HK$238.41|