- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- The film that is shown first is very informative- about 25 min. Then there is a short walk to the house. We were greeted by the tour guide who was dressed in period clothes. It was supposed to be a 45 min to 1 hr tour. This tour was about 1.25+ hrs. We had to sneak out before the end of the tour because we had to be at our next stop! The guide was very knowledgeable and entertaining.Written 12 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- May 2022
What a wonderful piece of Pennsylvania German history to soak up for a couple hours. Very well-maintained grounds and 19th century buildings to tour, and the staff is well-informed and gave excellent talks. Highly recommended for lovers of nature, gardens and farming, the outdoors, architecture, and colonial history.Written 5 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great experience. Our Tour Guide Tom was fantastic. Beautiful house and scenery. Great area to walk your dogs as well. Highly recommend.Written 27 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We took our 8-year-old granddaughter to a recent show at the Lancaster Marionette Theatre. She's a Disney princess girl, and we weren't sure what she would think about this kind performance. She loved it! She sat in one of the front row seats, fully mesmerized by every part of the show. Later, she told us that she loved, loved, loved everything and wants to go back. We, the adults, appreciated Robert Brock's kindness in giving her some special attention with an on-stage selfie. We all enjoyed the pre-show tour of the adjoining marionette museum as well as the show.Written 25 February 2020
- Stopped into the gallery on Friday afternoon for a peek around. You are immediately drawn to the bright beautiful colors she chooses to paint in and her unique style. She is a delightful woman to speak with about her work as is her assistant Kathy. Such a fantastic visit.Written 29 September 2018