- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
38 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 38
What travellers are saying
- Give yourself about two hours to really walk through and enjoy this place! We walked through once to look and then a second time to buy. Due to traveling, we weren’t able to buy meat and produce like we would have wanted but we were able to go through and try a lot of different things.Written 23 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The highlight of the tour was our tour guide. She was knowledgeable on the Amish and also very funny.Written 20 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Front row seats to Jersey Boys was such a treat for my wife and I!
PRO: Exceptional show, acting, story, music. I was concerned I was going to be blasted by speakers in the front row. Not a problem. Great acoustics and levels.
Looking at the theater, any seat you get will be ideal to watch any show they have!Written 16 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went on the Sunday of Labor Day (Sept 4) and were very skeptical before going, due to the previous reviews stating that the many rides weren’t in service and it was a rip off. Maybe it was because it was the holiday weekend but we did NOT feel that we were slighted at all. There were a few rides that were closed in the AM but that changed in the PM. Our two girls (ages 9 and 4) had a blast!! Loved seeing the smiles on their faces.
Got there at 9:30 and had no problem parking and entering. We were able to ride the train around before being allowed to explore the park. Workers were friendly and helpful.
LOVED the diving show! Funny and talented performers! And it felt great sitting in the “splash zone” on the hot day. A definite MUST DO when you go!
Lines did get a little long in the PM but that was expected for a holiday weekend. Everything is what you make of it! We were so glad we still decided to go and make some great family memories! Our girls cried when we left because they wanted to stay and come back the next day!
Thanks Dutch Wonderland- we will be back!!!Written 7 September 2022
- My wife and I had our first date on Sept 12, 1964. We saw the movie Bikini Beach with Frankie Avalon. He performed at the American Music Theater on Sept 11, 2022. It was the eve of the 58th anniversary of our first date. The theater suggested a tribute to be played during the pre-concert slide show. After the show we got to meet Frankie Avalon at the stage door and get his autograph. I couldn't have asked for a more rewarding experience to help celebrate our special event.Written 13 September 2022
- The film that is shown first is very informative- about 25 min. Then there is a short walk to the house. We were greeted by the tour guide who was dressed in period clothes. It was supposed to be a 45 min to 1 hr tour. This tour was about 1.25+ hrs. We had to sneak out before the end of the tour because we had to be at our next stop! The guide was very knowledgeable and entertaining.Written 12 September 2022
- May 2022
What a wonderful piece of Pennsylvania German history to soak up for a couple hours. Very well-maintained grounds and 19th century buildings to tour, and the staff is well-informed and gave excellent talks. Highly recommended for lovers of nature, gardens and farming, the outdoors, architecture, and colonial history.Written 5 September 2022
- I absolutely loved visiting the Tabernacle! The person leading the tour was very friendly and knowledgeable. I was really in aww over being there. Wanted to visit for two years now.Written 7 September 2022
- Very helpful with information regarding the area and surrounding areas. Gettysburg, Hershey and Amish countyWritten 3 August 2022
- How fortunate we all to have someone of Tyler’s immense intellect point out to us that the stadium is “facing the wrong direction.” Why wasn’t this man consulted during the engineering phase?
Cashless? Does that mean not having to wait behind the person rummaging through their change purse to find 29 cents on the $3.29 bill?Written 20 August 2022
- Great experience. Our Tour Guide Tom was fantastic. Beautiful house and scenery. Great area to walk your dogs as well. Highly recommend.Written 27 July 2022
- Found this while researching things to do.very informative! It gives you a real life size of what the tabernacle looked like. Also learned a lot about the history if the Mennonites and AmishWritten 19 May 2022
- Do not be put off that it is only a one-story Science museum! It has so much to offer with its various stations. We went on a first Friday (5 - 7 pm) when the fee is waived. It was crowded but my kids were never idle because there was always a station available for them to try and work at. The bubble station here worked very well (better than Port Discovery's) and we especially loved the sand art and the circuit table where they could figure things out themselves. There is also a small outdoor exhibit on rain barrels and recycling (reusing the water). It is a great place to visit especially if you just live near the area.Written 3 September 2022
- I had heard a lot about this park from locals when looking for a park to go walking on my most recent visit. Let me just say im sad i didnt come here sooner!! Just walking around their trails was so calming and peaceful even though there were tons of people there. Everyone that i encountered was very nice and offered small talk. The petting zoo they have on site was cute and the animals were very friendly. I thought it was very interesting and smart that they have the stables for the local mounted police there as well which definitely contributes to the calm nature of the park. They had lots of recreational areas around with basketball courts, playgrounds, and sitting areas scattered throughout the park. It was a very peaceful and heartwarming experience to say the least :)Written 13 May 2022
- We decided to try The Hands on House since it was to hot to do much else. We had our 2 1/2 year old granddaughter and 6 year old grandson. Our granddaughter loved all the activities and our grandson was bored within a 1/2 hour.
It was a little pricey for the limited activities and the fact that the outside area was closed for a summer school group from 10-1230. And we were only there until 12. You also pay for adults, which seemed a little much.
Would recommend for kids probably under 4, over that age would be bored unless you spend the time in the outside area if it’s open.
Written 1 September 2019