- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
29 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Give yourself about two hours to really walk through and enjoy this place! We walked through once to look and then a second time to buy. Due to traveling, we weren’t able to buy meat and produce like we would have wanted but we were able to go through and try a lot of different things.Written 23 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The highlight of the tour was our tour guide. She was knowledgeable on the Amish and also very funny.Written 20 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Front row seats to Jersey Boys was such a treat for my wife and I!
PRO: Exceptional show, acting, story, music. I was concerned I was going to be blasted by speakers in the front row. Not a problem. Great acoustics and levels.
Looking at the theater, any seat you get will be ideal to watch any show they have!Written 16 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went on the Sunday of Labor Day (Sept 4) and were very skeptical before going, due to the previous reviews stating that the many rides weren’t in service and it was a rip off. Maybe it was because it was the holiday weekend but we did NOT feel that we were slighted at all. There were a few rides that were closed in the AM but that changed in the PM. Our two girls (ages 9 and 4) had a blast!! Loved seeing the smiles on their faces.
Got there at 9:30 and had no problem parking and entering. We were able to ride the train around before being allowed to explore the park. Workers were friendly and helpful.
LOVED the diving show! Funny and talented performers! And it felt great sitting in the “splash zone” on the hot day. A definite MUST DO when you go!
Lines did get a little long in the PM but that was expected for a holiday weekend. Everything is what you make of it! We were so glad we still decided to go and make some great family memories! Our girls cried when we left because they wanted to stay and come back the next day!
Thanks Dutch Wonderland- we will be back!!!Written 7 September 2022
- My wife and I had our first date on Sept 12, 1964. We saw the movie Bikini Beach with Frankie Avalon. He performed at the American Music Theater on Sept 11, 2022. It was the eve of the 58th anniversary of our first date. The theater suggested a tribute to be played during the pre-concert slide show. After the show we got to meet Frankie Avalon at the stage door and get his autograph. I couldn't have asked for a more rewarding experience to help celebrate our special event.Written 13 September 2022
- May 2022
What a wonderful piece of Pennsylvania German history to soak up for a couple hours. Very well-maintained grounds and 19th century buildings to tour, and the staff is well-informed and gave excellent talks. Highly recommended for lovers of nature, gardens and farming, the outdoors, architecture, and colonial history.Written 5 September 2022
- I absolutely loved visiting the Tabernacle! The person leading the tour was very friendly and knowledgeable. I was really in aww over being there. Wanted to visit for two years now.Written 7 September 2022
- Very helpful with information regarding the area and surrounding areas. Gettysburg, Hershey and Amish countyWritten 3 August 2022
- How fortunate we all to have someone of Tyler’s immense intellect point out to us that the stadium is “facing the wrong direction.” Why wasn’t this man consulted during the engineering phase?
Cashless? Does that mean not having to wait behind the person rummaging through their change purse to find 29 cents on the $3.29 bill?Written 20 August 2022
- Do not be put off that it is only a one-story Science museum! It has so much to offer with its various stations. We went on a first Friday (5 - 7 pm) when the fee is waived. It was crowded but my kids were never idle because there was always a station available for them to try and work at. The bubble station here worked very well (better than Port Discovery's) and we especially loved the sand art and the circuit table where they could figure things out themselves. There is also a small outdoor exhibit on rain barrels and recycling (reusing the water). It is a great place to visit especially if you just live near the area.Written 3 September 2022
- I had heard a lot about this park from locals when looking for a park to go walking on my most recent visit. Let me just say im sad i didnt come here sooner!! Just walking around their trails was so calming and peaceful even though there were tons of people there. Everyone that i encountered was very nice and offered small talk. The petting zoo they have on site was cute and the animals were very friendly. I thought it was very interesting and smart that they have the stables for the local mounted police there as well which definitely contributes to the calm nature of the park. They had lots of recreational areas around with basketball courts, playgrounds, and sitting areas scattered throughout the park. It was a very peaceful and heartwarming experience to say the least :)Written 13 May 2022
- We decided to try The Hands on House since it was to hot to do much else. We had our 2 1/2 year old granddaughter and 6 year old grandson. Our granddaughter loved all the activities and our grandson was bored within a 1/2 hour.
It was a little pricey for the limited activities and the fact that the outside area was closed for a summer school group from 10-1230. And we were only there until 12. You also pay for adults, which seemed a little much.
Would recommend for kids probably under 4, over that age would be bored unless you spend the time in the outside area if it’s open.
Written 1 September 2019
- We took our 8-year-old granddaughter to a recent show at the Lancaster Marionette Theatre. She's a Disney princess girl, and we weren't sure what she would think about this kind performance. She loved it! She sat in one of the front row seats, fully mesmerized by every part of the show. Later, she told us that she loved, loved, loved everything and wants to go back. We, the adults, appreciated Robert Brock's kindness in giving her some special attention with an on-stage selfie. We all enjoyed the pre-show tour of the adjoining marionette museum as well as the show.Written 25 February 2020
- Tanger Outlets seem to be holding up much better than the Shops at Rockvale a mile or so down route 30, with mostly full store fronts and a who's who of national brands. We did notice though store opening hours were 10 am, Yankee Candle opened at 11 do to staffing shortages. This current administration is still paying people not to work and the store said it is a real problem finding help. This small outlet (70 stores) is well laid out and well taken care of, though can be a challenge during busy times.Written 10 June 2022
- One of the reasons I come to this outlet is to shop at QVC outlet. They have bargains throughout the year but during the holidays it’s much more. I always find something to get for my family. For the men in the family there are small electronics. For the ladies I usually get handbags, kitchen items, QVC does have some unique items you can’t find anywhere else.
The only complain I have is that the staff can be a little more pleasant especially around the holidays. Some are really nice but a few are like ‘why am I here’ attitude. They don’t have to be overly friendly but...
Also, the handbags don’t come with the charms that they show online. Always, something is missing..ite either the strap itself, or the charms or the tags. When we question, we are told that’s the reason they are at the outlet stores. Then why some of the bags have every accessory they come with? That statement is not true in my experience. Outlets have out of season items and/or customer returns that have not been used.
I think, the bags that don’t have straps, should have another 10% discount at the least so customers can use that to buy straps online. I end up not buying because there are no straps. These bags end up in the final sale bin after several months.
I would still recommend shopping at QVC at this location.Written 19 December 2020