- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
29 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Give yourself about two hours to really walk through and enjoy this place! We walked through once to look and then a second time to buy. Due to traveling, we weren’t able to buy meat and produce like we would have wanted but we were able to go through and try a lot of different things.Written 23 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very helpful with information regarding the area and surrounding areas. Gettysburg, Hershey and Amish countyWritten 3 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had heard a lot about this park from locals when looking for a park to go walking on my most recent visit. Let me just say im sad i didnt come here sooner!! Just walking around their trails was so calming and peaceful even though there were tons of people there. Everyone that i encountered was very nice and offered small talk. The petting zoo they have on site was cute and the animals were very friendly. I thought it was very interesting and smart that they have the stables for the local mounted police there as well which definitely contributes to the calm nature of the park. They had lots of recreational areas around with basketball courts, playgrounds, and sitting areas scattered throughout the park. It was a very peaceful and heartwarming experience to say the least :)Written 13 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Tanger Outlets seem to be holding up much better than the Shops at Rockvale a mile or so down route 30, with mostly full store fronts and a who's who of national brands. We did notice though store opening hours were 10 am, Yankee Candle opened at 11 do to staffing shortages. This current administration is still paying people not to work and the store said it is a real problem finding help. This small outlet (70 stores) is well laid out and well taken care of, though can be a challenge during busy times.Written 10 June 2022
- One of the reasons I come to this outlet is to shop at QVC outlet. They have bargains throughout the year but during the holidays it’s much more. I always find something to get for my family. For the men in the family there are small electronics. For the ladies I usually get handbags, kitchen items, QVC does have some unique items you can’t find anywhere else.
The only complain I have is that the staff can be a little more pleasant especially around the holidays. Some are really nice but a few are like ‘why am I here’ attitude. They don’t have to be overly friendly but...
Also, the handbags don’t come with the charms that they show online. Always, something is missing..ite either the strap itself, or the charms or the tags. When we question, we are told that’s the reason they are at the outlet stores. Then why some of the bags have every accessory they come with? That statement is not true in my experience. Outlets have out of season items and/or customer returns that have not been used.
I think, the bags that don’t have straps, should have another 10% discount at the least so customers can use that to buy straps online. I end up not buying because there are no straps. These bags end up in the final sale bin after several months.
I would still recommend shopping at QVC at this location.Written 19 December 2020
- Beautiful countryside
Sight and sound is worth the visit
Great Amish Country ride with farms ,cattle , crops with excellent ding in the downtown district.Written 15 September 2022
- Really cool bar tenders, quick service, and some neat spirits made in house! A nice atmosphere and you can see the distilling equipment.Written 1 May 2021
- I've parked at lock 12 and hiked from there twice now. You can walk through parts of the old canal system as well as read about the history of the canal. The first part of the hike along the Mason Dixon Trail is easy, you pass some small waterfalls going off large boulders, you can even kick off your shoes and cool off in some sections. Very scenic. Shortly after the falls, the hiking gets pretty strenuous, a lot of up hill to get to a crest then down hill then back up, etc. There are some cool look outs down to the river and dam at the top. If you are looking to do a 3 mile loop, turn around once you go down a hill and hit a powerline.
When I went in the summer, the parking lot was spacious and there were places to picnic. However, my most recent trip at the very end of March, 72 degree day, all the parking was closed because according to the park it was still winter and they don't open until the spring... so everyone had to invent their own parking along the side. Helpful hint if this happens to you, a lot of people pulled off the road right at the entrance where it was really tight, but if you keep going down the road you'll find better, easier pull offs.Written 31 March 2019
- The woman who was there answered my general questions about Lancaster.
She told me there was a guided tour in two hours; I chose a self guided tour which was excellent.
Take the time to see this city. There is a lot embedded here.Written 8 August 2019
- Motorized bikes need to be banned! Somebody is going to get hurt. Groups of motorized bikes are not handicapped individuals and need not ruin our trails due to needless injuries due to unnecessary speeds and recklessness speeds and passing.Written 22 May 2022
- Being a new dog owner, this was honestly my first experience at a dog park, and I hope this place doesn't ruin me for other dog parks. I'm guessing this one is a bit bougier in its design than others, and I'm honestly fine with that. People were super friendly, the setup was nice with the Adirondack chairs, and my dogs had a great time.Written 17 September 2021
- A beautiful mass with all aspects of social distancing and cleanliness in check. Parking available right across the street.Written 4 October 2020
- We liked several of their beers. All we tried were good but we really like a few. They have a killer ghost pepper sauce. Tear your head off but backed by flavor. The brisket was like rubber,.. I would suggest something else.Written 26 March 2021
- Amazing park with a little bit of everything, bocci ball courts, multiple playgrounds, pavilions, skate park, dog park, baseball diamonds, soccer fields, walking trails, massive frisbee golf course, golf course, golf driving range, mini golf, public pool, indoor roller skating rink and a library! I highly recommend checking it out if you're looking for a nice place to go and relax! Also a great place for Pokemon Go!Written 14 June 2021
- I hadn't been in a few years, was pleasantly surprised. They have really improved the variety of baked goods and other items. Love the apple of the week. I normally don't wrote reviews, but this place deserves a gold star for service and item the offer.Written 16 May 2022