- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
27 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Amazing park with a little bit of everything, bocci ball courts, multiple playgrounds, pavilions, skate park, dog park, baseball diamonds, soccer fields, walking trails, massive frisbee golf course, golf course, golf driving range, mini golf, public pool, indoor roller skating rink and a library! I highly recommend checking it out if you're looking for a nice place to go and relax! Also a great place for Pokemon Go!Written 14 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My granddaughter wanted a visit to an escape room for her 10th birthday. She loved it. We did the Imposter room. It was perfect for us. Our ages ranged over 50 years. We were all able to contribute and enjoyed our experience. We were so close to getting out but I cannot say more without giving a clue away. Tanner was a great host and provided the occasional hint to decipher if we were obviously not headed in the right direction. This was the first escape room for each of us but the positive experience will definitely lead us back for more.Written 28 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Top notch service & super creative themes for the escape rooms. I took a group of 5 teen girls and they worked together so well to make their way through the challenges. We had a blast! We definitely needed a lot of clues and the team at Escape on Queen was so helpful and patient with us. Everyone loved it!Written 1 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Heads up! This is an employee of go n bananas and we have new prices so I just wanted to put them on here that way everybody knows that our prices did change from the time of this post. But you should definitely 100% check it out hope to see you guys soon!!Written 4 July 2022
- Really great atmosphere AND even has TERRIFIC vegetarian and vegan options, including the irresistible vegan cheese! Yum yum, YUM. Also, employees are friendly and helpful, and attentive. I highly recommend Zoetropolis to anyone for anything.Written 10 January 2021
- We took a group of 10-13 year-old boys here for Sky Climb and 60 minutes of jumping. They all had a great time! The staff are helpful, friendly and available. It was on a busy Saturday afternoon, but did not feel crowded. There is plenty of jumping space for everyone. We did reserve the Sky Climb area ahead of time. Check Groupon LivingSocial for extra savings!Written 6 November 2018
- We had the BEST time at Pottery Works! There are so many pieces to choose from, the staff is absolutely wonderful, you can BYOB, and it’s an amazing vibe instead. We are so excited to come back in the future and paint more pieces!Written 1 May 2022
- We did shooting instruction with Chris and he was wonderful! ....we would highly recommend this place-friendly staff, clean, professional. Will be back!!Written 22 January 2021
- Recliner seats but the old style meaning it is lever operated. The bathrooms were clean we did not buy food.Written 14 February 2022
- Shared a great father daughter day by playing mini golf and then to the driving range. Reasonable prices for budget minded family enjoyment. Staff friendly and helpful.Written 10 July 2019
- Spent the day with our 2 year old. She loved the town as it was all fixed up for Christmas. The staff were very friend at this family owned operation. The toys were very clean, and staff continued to clean toys during our visit. Very nice activity for a cold or rainy day. Would highly recommend if you are close by! We plan on going back the next time we are in town.Written 14 November 2019
- Fantastic place, highly recommended! We've done date nights, family gatherings and business dinners here, and it's always a hit. Great food, good drinks and lots of games and entertainment in a one-of-a-kind environment!Written 25 May 2022
- My kids went to a birthday party here today. The staff is nice. But no outside food or beverages allowed. I was sad that I had to throw away my Dunkin Donuts coffee. The bounce equipment is nice. There are token operated games. Kids had a good time. I was happy to have a chair to sit in.Written 10 July 2021
- Raced against our rivals from a previous leaderboard at another escape room. Arrived there and bumped into them by total accident! It was fate! The whole experience of racing was so much fun!!! Definitely a great experience to face off! Would recommend to anyone to race, but probably not just as doing it alone.Written 27 July 2020
- We had such a fun time at Stumpys Hatchet House with a group of co-workers. I would highly recommend it. Very safe if you use common sense and listen to the instructor at the beginning.Written 26 January 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Lancaster
- These are the best places for couples seeking fun & games in Lancaster:See more fun & games for couples in Lancaster on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking fun & games in Lancaster:See more fun & games for groups in Lancaster on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly fun & games in Lancaster:See more budget-friendly fun & games in Lancaster on Tripadvisor