- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- My friends and I toured beautiful Lancaster with this new tour group. We started with a walk tour in downtown Lancaster. The owner (and I’m sorry I can’t remember his name) was so knowledgeable as we walked. He answered all our questions and gave us stories of where we were and lots of history.
We then toured the Amish countryside in a van. The gentlemen knew the Amish community since his family used to b Amish so he shared a lot of information, very respectively about this lifestyle. Many farmers would wave to hi as we passed their homes and farms. We even went to a creamery of a friend as a bonus to our tour.
I would highly recommend taking this tour.y friends and I would have loved to also take the Amish dinner tour but we were too late to book.
Great tour and great tour guide!Written 21 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had the BEST time at Pottery Works! There are so many pieces to choose from, the staff is absolutely wonderful, you can BYOB, and it’s an amazing vibe instead. We are so excited to come back in the future and paint more pieces!Written 1 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We walked in for kids camp. We were greeted by friendly lady. One problem was they couldn't take cash and issue my points for visit. The two kids I had just did their own design on thier canvas. They had fun doing that by themselves. Will go back again. We drove to meet a friend.Written 27 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were staying just outside Lancaster Pa, looking for something to do. We had lunch at The Seed, wandered down the hall and ended up here.
We looked around for a few minutes, the staff were fantastic, and before we knew it, we were both wandering around the store collecting little bits and pieces for a project. The ladies working there were very helpful with both advice on what works, as well as the technical bits of putting it together.
Before we knew it, 2 hours had passed, we both had some really cool things that we had made and, were out of pocket, less that 10 dollars each.
When we're back in Lancaster.. we'll be back for sure!Written 10 July 2016