Speciality & Gift Shops • Bars & Clubs
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
44 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 44
What travellers are saying
- Went to see a show by Boat House Row with 8 friends and we had a very good time. Show was set up theatre style which was okay, chairs weren't the most comfortable. Bar service was fine and drinks were okay too. Didn't get to see much else as they kind of rushed everyone out for whatever was coming in there next. We may have stayed had they pointed us to another area which they obiously had more. They should have tried to kepp us there as we spent a lot of money in the next place we went to.Written 7 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My mom and I visited here during our trip to Lancaster for the day and had a great time walking around and viewing the vendors. The building is very unassuming and we weren't sure what to expect out of the alleyway walk in but it surpassed our expectations. I felt like there is a small business shop here for everyone. It's great that you're able to shop multiple vendors and pay all at once. I would definitely recommed this place to anyone looking to see great small business crafts and collections for an hour or so.Written 16 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nice experience! The owners are really kind and welcoming! We came in during their summer party. They really do appreciate their clientele. And the wine was great!Written 20 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- LAS has a great selection of bows, both recurve and compound, they carry just about anything you will need for your archery adventure. Prices are reasonable and if they don't have what you need then you probably don't need it. Their TechXPerts are very helpful and knowledgeable and enjoy talking about anything archery related.
I do have one suggestion, they could look for some small company archery products to feature in their store and online.Written 22 December 2021
- Went there for lunch. It was very hard to find a place to eat due to Covid. The stores were nice. Christmas decorations were niceWritten 30 December 2021
- We've gone to The Corn Wagon for years, when we lived in Lancaster, and even after moving out of state; that's how great it is. A visit back to the area, always includes a stop to this produce stand. Their fruits and veggies are the best, and their prices are incredible. Wish we could have The Corn Wagon by us, but it's okay, 'cause we'll continue to do some traveling to make a visit there. Highly recommend!Written 6 September 2019
- This is a cute little shop. They have a nice small selection of various glass items. The glass is beautiful, the only problem is that it’s a small place.Written 21 October 2019
- I've been to this store as well as their Bethlehem, PA and Annapolis, MD locations. I've no doubt their fourth location in New Jersey is just as good. The staff at each store is extremely knowledgable and friendly; they just make the whole experience a fun one. Of course, the best reason to patronize Seasons is the high quality of their balsamic vinegars. I've tried many specialty stores for really good balsamic vinegar and Seasons is the best.Written 23 April 2020
- We read other reviews and stopped by as an afterthought when we had a little extra time. It was such a delight to spend time with Hannah and her grandmother and to hear about how the quilts are made. They were so gracious about letting us see quilts we were interested in! We considered several and were ready to place a special order when we saw the perfect quilt for our home. The prices were extremely reasonable for hand quilting, which is quite labor intensive. If you have a chance, please consider visiting this business.Written 10 September 2019
- Store at Park City in Lancaster, PA is now permanently closed. 😞 I understand Whole Foods carriers some of their products but I haven’t checked that out yet.Written 5 June 2019
- Such a fun store. Filled with fun and unusual gifts. Can’t imagine anyone that visits the store won’t giggle at least once at a saying or image. You can find a gift for anyone here. Fun, fun, fun!Written 20 October 2020
- Many books out of print but well displayed. On shelves like a library. Books in good condition and fairly priced.Written 10 February 2022
- The Marshall Street Book Store is OPEN! Great place to find quality used books at a discount. Large selection. Many categories.Written 30 June 2021
- Smoky but relaxing. Hundreds of cigars to choose from. A large room in the back to enjoy your smoke with others and watch the news on a big screen TV.Written 10 February 2022
- We planned a big dinner party entirely from all the booths in this market - from appetizers to dessert, everything was right there. Tons of organic produce, local & clean meats, beautiful cheeses, flowers, herbs, baked goods, and artists - just amazing.Written 12 February 2017