- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Tanger Outlets seem to be holding up much better than the Shops at Rockvale a mile or so down route 30, with mostly full store fronts and a who's who of national brands. We did notice though store opening hours were 10 am, Yankee Candle opened at 11 do to staffing shortages. This current administration is still paying people not to work and the store said it is a real problem finding help. This small outlet (70 stores) is well laid out and well taken care of, though can be a challenge during busy times.Written 10 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the reasons I come to this outlet is to shop at QVC outlet. They have bargains throughout the year but during the holidays it’s much more. I always find something to get for my family. For the men in the family there are small electronics. For the ladies I usually get handbags, kitchen items, QVC does have some unique items you can’t find anywhere else.
The only complain I have is that the staff can be a little more pleasant especially around the holidays. Some are really nice but a few are like ‘why am I here’ attitude. They don’t have to be overly friendly but...
Also, the handbags don’t come with the charms that they show online. Always, something is missing..ite either the strap itself, or the charms or the tags. When we question, we are told that’s the reason they are at the outlet stores. Then why some of the bags have every accessory they come with? That statement is not true in my experience. Outlets have out of season items and/or customer returns that have not been used.
I think, the bags that don’t have straps, should have another 10% discount at the least so customers can use that to buy straps online. I end up not buying because there are no straps. These bags end up in the final sale bin after several months.
I would still recommend shopping at QVC at this location.Written 19 December 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Red Rose Commons has a nice selection of stores to choose from. I stopped in a few stores. I had an order pick up at Old Navy and wound up spending the morning shopping at other stores with my family.Written 22 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Relatively new area for shopping in the Lancaster area. Great selection of different stores from crafts to groceries to restaurants and everything in between. Very friendly service in the stores that we went into. Convenient access to the main roads and very convenient parking for all of the stores in this area. Can probably find anything that one would want.Written 15 June 2019
- My mom and I visited here during our trip to Lancaster for the day and had a great time walking around and viewing the vendors. The building is very unassuming and we weren't sure what to expect out of the alleyway walk in but it surpassed our expectations. I felt like there is a small business shop here for everyone. It's great that you're able to shop multiple vendors and pay all at once. I would definitely recommed this place to anyone looking to see great small business crafts and collections for an hour or so.Written 16 May 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Lancaster
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping malls in Lancaster:See more budget-friendly shopping malls in Lancaster on Tripadvisor