What travellers are saying
- We stopped here in our way out of town. We spent an hour here. There was a lot of cool things to look at. The employees here were the most attentive that I've encountered at such a store. When we found something, they would keep it at the register for us. They were very helpful. We brought home several items. I would recommend this stoyto any of e who likes a good flea market.Written 7 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is your standard Tanger Outlet center that you are familiar with. There were not a lot of empty store fronts. Plenty of stores to fill the morning, afternoon or all day. Old Navy has a new patriotic T-Shirt design every year that was only $5 at this store on Memorial Day weekend.Written 10 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My dad and I did an awesome glass class here! The owner is really really nice. I found out about him through a neighbor he did custom glass sconces for, so just a reminder that paying it forward for a small business makes a huge impact!Written 18 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nice quaint shop to visit. The people that run the Shopper very nice. We We enjoyed we enjoyed our time hereWritten 14 December 2019
- My daughter loves this store The people are so nice She wanted this painting and they sold it to her. I can not wait till we go back . Thank you Thank you We love you I be calling for the shirt that I want Hope MarchianoWritten 29 July 2020
- This is a hidden gem gift shop that I discovered on the Best Kept Secrets Tour. The owner is extremely personable and professional. On most visits, there have been treats to sample. The merchandise is very unique and different, in a variety of price ranges, something for everyone. Definitely stop by if you are in the Hershey area.Written 29 March 2020
- Off the beaten path of Hershey activities, lies a beautiful clothing boutique in a non- assuming brick building on a residential street. The brick home has been restored to its original charm with hardwood floors and high ceilings. But the best part is: the gorgeous clothes and accessories inside! They carry some of my favorite brands such as Eileen Fisher, Nic and Zoe, Free People, Paige Jeans, Sanctuary, Citizens of Humanity, Brighton jewelry and more. The staff was great. Friendly and knowledgable without putting on pressure to buy things. They also brought me things to try on that I never would have, but ended up loving! That is service you are not getting at any outlet for sure. Parking is available on the street. They are open M 10-5, T - F 10 -6, S -10 - 4 and closed Sunday. Happy shopping!Written 31 July 2015
Frequently Asked Questions about Hershey
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Hershey:See more budget-friendly shopping in Hershey on Tripadvisor