Top Attractions in Hershey
Admission tickets from HK$135.04
What travellers are saying
- Fun day exploring the grounds on a warm early November day. The butterfly atrium is worth the price of admission for those with little ones.
A sweet escape from the hustle of Hershey park!Written 10 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fun enjoyable museum. They had three original Turner’s!! A few corvette’s as well. Many antique cars. Forest Gumps bus was there! There was a fun interactive model train display. Kids will enjoy it as well as adults.Written 25 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This museum is user-friendly and so informative. Milton Hershey was a fascinating man. Not only creative but very generous and caring of his employees and the world at large. You won't need more than an hour or hour an and a half to tour this small museum. There are short films in it and interactive displays. There is a neat gift shop and a small cafe with excellent food adjacent to the museum.Written 23 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- went with 10 yr old 11/6/2022 during 'bonus weekend'.
Park is amazing and fun for kids this age, IF you can find a time when its not crowded.
We went on a sunday evening, after it had rained most of the day, in november. Which resulted in very few people at the park. We were able to get on most rides very quickly and it was a great experience. We were at the park for 5 hours until kids started to get tired. We rode so many rides.
note that 'bonus weekend' really means 1/2 the rides are open and 1/4 of the staff is working. So no big coasters are running, but many of big-kid rides (ages 7-12) are still running. So a perfect weekend for kids, but teens and adults would have been disappointed.
Of all the parks I have gone to, Hershey is still the best. If you can find a day with lower crowds, its great time. But if you go during peak, expect to wait in line all day and hate it.Written 7 November 2022
- My wife dropped me off here before heading to the outlets. This was my third try at attempting to patronize this facility, as it was always so full I turned around and left. It was borderline this day as well, but I managed to find a seat outside until it emptied out just a tiny bit. Amazed how full this place stays all day long. Beer is amazing, self-guided tour is cute, gift shop is huge, and food was really good. Stayed about 3 to 4 hours, and was glad I had a designated driver by the time I left. Would highly recommend, but be prepared it will be crowded.Written 5 October 2022
- A great place to see a show. We were seated in the balcony, but had no issues watching the show. Good views from any seat.
HT might want to start letting people in earlier than 1 hour if they can't process everyone in an hour. It was a bit disrupting for people to have to be seated for up to 20-30 minutes after the show started.Written 14 September 2022
- Amazing wines! Awesome people pouring samples! Unfortunately, the actual Hershey tasting room will be closing soon, but Brickerville one remains open...temporary quarters at a farmer's market in Palmyra until they find another place in Hershey. Short term pain, long term gain!Written 19 November 2022
- Chocolate World was an amazing experience. We went on a Saturday afternoon which was extremely crowded (think Disney World). We waited in line over an hour for the chocolate factory tour which lasted 15 minutes. The line kept moving so the wait didn’t seem too bad. A ton of chocolate merchandise (edible and non-edible) to browse through and purchase. Avoid going on a weekend or any holiday.
Word of caution- when we drove into the parking we could not find any marked handicap parking spaces. Parking lot reminds you of Disney World being huge! Long way to walk to the entrance. I cannot recommend this place for anyone with mobility issues. Too many steps, too many ramps, moving platforms with no safety rails, narrow openings to the cars at the factory tour. Our friend who is wheelchair bound just stayed behind in the car. Not ideal.Written 10 October 2022
- This is small for a "zoo" and could probably be done in about an hour. However, they had some interesting animals, like an ocelot, and some animals I didn't realize were American. You can get into this zoo free if you buy admission to Hersheypark.Written 21 October 2022
- We went to a Bears game with friends. It’s a great venue for a hockey game…easy to move around, find your seats, lighting, etc. My biggest complaint is Hershey parking fees, they’re ridiculous!!! $20 to park?!?!? We already paid for tickets, come on!Written 17 November 2021
- A building that stands tall along the rest -- you can see it for a good distance when coming near Milton Hershey School. Currently under construction, hopefully will be opening again soon for all to see grand and large building!Written 12 August 2019
- Fun park that has a little of something for everyone. We did the bumper boats, go carts, laser tag and arcade. Definitely buy a package rather than pay ala carte as you will spend a lot of money paying by activity.Written 15 August 2022
- We stopped here in our way out of town. We spent an hour here. There was a lot of cool things to look at. The employees here were the most attentive that I've encountered at such a store. When we found something, they would keep it at the register for us. They were very helpful. We brought home several items. I would recommend this stoyto any of e who likes a good flea market.Written 7 July 2021
- Visited the outlets to kill some time before a wedding and was pleasantly surprised. Nike and Victoria Secret will be opening soon but they still had a good number of stores.Written 18 October 2022
- This is a cozy and comfortable medium-sized playhouse that features great local talent and entertaining plays. There is not a bad seat in the theatre and you are seated very close to the performance area. The cost for a show is typically around $20 per seat.Written 15 March 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Hershey
- The best outdoor activities in Hershey according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Hershey on Tripadvisor