- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Would highly recommend for families. We visited as a large group with young children and were very impressed. The park is very large and clean with a great play trail. The equipment is well spaced to keep the kids moving and up and down hills and would suit a variety of ages. There are plenty of walks for dog walkers and large paths. The play trail is also buggy/wheelchair friendly. Parking is reasonable and easy and there is a little cafe for a drink on the way back.Written 22 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stopped off at this park on our way back from town and enjoyed strolling around it on a sunny day. It’s not particularly large but it is well maintained with a nice variety of flowers and trees, and a pond full of water lilies at the end. There is free parking on the road opposite (maximum stay of one hour) which was handy. Would visit again if we were nearby.Written 26 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My son really enjoyed the members Christmas party, ran by Michelle, Alisha, Ayse and Holly. A lot of effort was kade with games, dances, crafts and activities. Staff were welcoming and fun as always. Thank you for a fun party. Our only complaint was entirely out of the staff hands.... the temperature was nearly as cold as outside, with no heating working and a temperature of minus 5 outside.....Written 15 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My partner and I visited early January which was probably not the ideal time to visit as it was very quiet as you can imagine, the maze was closed as was the crazy golf which was to be expected, but in saying that we had an enjoyable visit wandering round the different craft shops. I especially enjoyed the wool shop and was pleasantly surprised that the locals use it for a knit and natter centre. It gave it a lovely community feel about the place. We had tea and cake in the timbers which made the most delightful bakewell sponge cake, which I now have the task of trying to re-create at home (wish me luck). Would I recommend the place? Yes I would big time.Written 3 February 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Braintree
- These places are best for nature & parks in Braintree:See more nature & parks in Braintree on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for kid-friendly nature & parks in Braintree:See more nature & parks for children in Braintree on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly nature & parks in Braintree:See more budget-friendly nature & parks in Braintree on Tripadvisor