Top Attractions in Baie Lazare
What travellers are saying
- When we arrived by taxi at this beach, the hotel staff first measured our temperature and we had to sign a book about our temperature and where we came from. Then we went down on our feet. There were beautiful views along the way. The beach was very nice, the sand was bright. We even talked to each other that this might be the most beautiful beach in Seychelles Mahe :)Written 10 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Today my husband and I visited the spa at Kempinski for classic massage for 60 minutes. Our therapists were good and we had a relaxing and rejuvenating experience. The spa is a must-visit if you’re staying at Kempinski Seychelles.Written 4 April 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Amazing sushi! Staff were lovely and the wine was excellent, and only Roughly 100 per glass which is great! Casino is fun!Written 30 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I surf SUP. Contacted Karl by email and he was very helpful and explained the sea and weather conditions that expected during my visit. Also closed with him on equipment.
During the visit got all the service and help needed.
Access to the station by car is easy - you can park just 5 meters from the station.
The iportant thing- they will let you to go over reef break in case you are not beginner.
On a calm day some meters over the reef break you can watch sea life from SUP.
As I understand one can take surf lessons not only on this spot but in the other places with Karl.
Contact him by email some time before you visit to Seychelles.Written 15 December 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Me and my boyfriend spent an afternoon with Geralda, her husband and their kids, on the terrace of their home. They prepared us tipical Creole lunch and we tasted some food for the first time, such as the shark and cake made of breadfruit. It was so exotic and very tasteful, I think we could eat Creole cuisine every day! Their house is hand made and placed in secret garden so you will love the relaxed environment. The food tasting we finished with home made tea, really good one! Perfect hospitality and a must visit experience!Written 13 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Antonio is a most interesting character and an amazing sculptor.his gallery shows work by several local artiste as well as his own workWritten 3 June 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Baie Lazare
- The best day trips from Baie Lazare according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Private Day Tour in Seychelles
- Tour of Mahe in Porsche Cayenne
- Dinner at the Hilton, Kempinski, Four Seasons, Savoy or Carana | Mahé, Seychelles