- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
70 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 70
What travellers are saying
- One of the best experiences of my life! I am a life-long pro wrestling fan, and was so excited to sign up for the Half Day Camp recently. This is such a great option for ANYONE who loves pro wrestling and wants to feel like a superstar during the camp. It doesn't matter your age, what kind of shape you're in, world-renowned wrestler, Sinn Bodhi and his team, will work with you to make you look and feel like a million bucks when it's all said and done, while maintaining complete safety for everyone involved.
When I stepped foot in the camp, I was immediately greeted by Sinn. He is one of the nicest people I've met - very friendly from the get-go, wanted to learn more about me, my love of pro wrestling and shared some of his awesome stories being in the business.
Then, the first time I climbed into the ring; I was like a little kid again with the biggest, dumbest smile on my face as I tied up with Sinn, ran the ropes and went over my character and some of my signature moves I'd use for the match at the end of the camp. He was such a great, patient teacher, and really had a way about showing a jabroni like me the moves and making it look "pretty" for the cameras that really resonated.
This experience was worth every penny! I truly can't wait to save up the money to do the full 3 day fantasy camp! Thanks! A++++++Written 12 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lesson's from the School of Golf; during this two day period instructors covered a wide verity of instruction intending to utilize students present properties and improved/expand on that.
Some students came with a little and left with much more and likewise for myself. People entering this arena must know the steps/process necessary to acquire success as measured by individual achievements.
For some naturals the goal is seemingly higher then for those amateurs or beginners. I believe this to be a great place for all to come and learn the game of golf.Written 12 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I took a lesson from David in January 2019. I recently took the game back up after playing in high school, then not playing much in 20+ years. He assigned my level and gave me some great tips and techniques that I took back home and continue to work on. Next time I'm in Vegas, I'll get another lesson!Written 26 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Thank you for coming to our office event! What a huge success the chair massages were for our employee health and wellness week! We will be having regular chair massages for our employees for now on! Thank you!Written 16 September 2019
- Dillon has excellent patience and a keen eye for correcting tennis strokes. Dillon has developed a number of junior players at a very rapid pace with amazing results. The clinics that Dillon holds are high performance and fun. I highly recommend Dillon if you are looking to improve your game and results.Written 17 August 2019
- This is the most fun you'll ever have working out!! Seriously, its fun, high energy, fast paced and quick results! Doesn't matter if you are a circus pro or handstand novice, instructor David works well with any ability level.
The class has a nice flow: starts out with a warm up and then whatever new skill you happen to be working on. Believe me, if you come consistently, you'll be so impressed with how quickly you add skills to your circus repertoire. Could be trampoline skills, handstands, canes, silks, aerial straps, anything!
Then we do one minute long stations throughout the gym, followed by a one minute break and repeat! This circuit will kick your booty every time! Each week is different and the rotations change constantly, so your brain and body are constantly challenged.
And the best part is, you get to do all of this within a fun and friendly environment! The class is great, so stop reading & go take it!!!Written 15 March 2016
- My husband and I have never been downtown before so we wanted a local guide that could show us the ropes. How interesting. I never knew the history of Las Vegas, the mobsters that ran the casinos, nor many of the out of the way things to see. Great place for people watching. OMG the Viva vision canopy is unbelievable! Thank you Jordan for such a nice time. We will definitely recommend you and the tour to our friends.Written 3 October 2021
- T&T Tactical is the by far the best in Las Vegas. Instruction, training and education all wrapped up into one by an experienced SIG Master Instructor. Take your firearm proficiency to a whole new level now.Written 19 July 2022
- Highly Recommend!
I just wrote a really long review and Trip Adviser deleted it
But this is an amazing experience!
I will write a review elsewhereWritten 10 April 2022
- I am a Student pilot, based in Michigan, I was on vacation in Las Vegas and decided to rent an airplane with instructor to have some experience in mountain and desert flying, so I contacted AirWork and Shannon replied within minutes, her communication was excellent and she scheduled me for a flight with Instructor without issues. Once arrived, Eli checked me in and I met my Instructor for the day, Tony. We had a pre-flight briefing in the office before heading to the ramp. Tony is very knowledgeable on the area, he has a great personality and make sure that our flight was safe and enjoyable. We flew for two hours over lake Mead, Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon, it was the experience of a lifetime. I am looking forward to my next trip to Las Vegas and will certainly contact AirWork again for another flight, thank you AirWork, I couldn't be happier!Written 13 June 2022
- I had a amazing two day AR 15 training with Colton. The training was tailored to my needs, the information was clear and organized, and the techniqes were presented in an understandable and structured sequence. Definitely going back for a pistol class. Colton is highly-qualified and the training is highly recommended!Written 27 July 2022
- I have been a member here for a few months. I just moved to Vegas and knew that I needed to find a place that could help train my core strength, tricks and grace and I totally found it at Pole Fitness Studio.
I have a month to month membership with unlimited classes and I absolutely love that I get something new from each session. All of the instructors are highly professional, fun, energetic and bring great experience from all sorts of backgrounds. I have a technical theater background and I love that every class challenges me physically and mentally as I am definitely not accostumed to the types of movements taught.
Also, I do a lot of weightlifting and I find that I have been able to recover more quickly now that I am working those tiny stabilizing muscles and doing a ton more stretching in these classes.
Definitely give this place a try. If you are concerned that you lack experience, we all do. Come as you are and have a blast.
Bonus, this studio lets you wear heels!! so take advantage of that!Written 30 September 2019
- We had a great three day climb with instructor James. What a treat and felt exiting but super safe. I’m a mother, I care about safety a lot! So, thank you for the great experience. We will come again.Written 9 February 2021
- They offer an interactive class where you watch the master glass blower first, then you do it yourself with his guidance. You will make a couple of small things out of glass to take back home. If you enjoy the class, you can take more as they are progressive to match your skill level. It is a family run business and they are very nice people.Written 12 December 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Las Vegas
- These are the best places for groups seeking classes & workshops in Las Vegas:See more classes & workshops for groups in Las Vegas on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly classes & workshops in Las Vegas:See more budget-friendly classes & workshops in Las Vegas on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous classes & workshops in Las Vegas:See more adventurous classes & workshops in Las Vegas on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for classes & workshops in Las Vegas:See more classes & workshops for adrenaline seekers in Las Vegas on Tripadvisor