- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
12 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- I loved this place. I could easily have stayed there an entire day. There is a lot of walking involved. It is not readily accessible if you are not mobile. I really enjoyed talking with the staff. The day I was there, they had killed 2 chickens and were in the process of plucking them. For those of us who did not grow up on a farm, this is really interesting and educational. The buildings do give you a good insight into life in earlier times.Written 6 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There's something so Midwestern so much like the Great plains anf the upper Midwest as hockey in the winter. the scene I was part of his probably taking place in many smaller communities throughout our area
It's wholesome good phone with enough action to keep everybody occupied.
This is a great family activity and is an opportunity for the young people who are playing to possibly get a college scholarship in hockey somewhere. The quality of the hockey is good and it's just a fun thing to do. I went with a large group of friends and we all had a great time. They've come a long way and have lots of great craft beers and actually some good mixed drinks and whiskeys as well as a barbecue joint and other typical food that you would find at a stadium. It's easy in easy out and really just good fun. I would bring a pad to sit on if you have one of those stadium pads. And dress warm you are in an ice rink.Written 10 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I see this store demonstrating at the big home remodeling shows downtown. I have worked with its employees one time to buy and install a set of children's playground equipment for a church. The equipment was top notch. The installation was perfect. It cost a lot of money. If you want the best, then this is the store to go shop.Written 8 March 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We came upon this by accident .. because as we are often .. we were lost. But, turned out to be a good thing. We passed it, and had no idea what it was. Google to the rescue. We went back and looked it during the day, but after reading about it, and finding out that it's lit up at night, we had to go back. And it was a bonus because there was almost a full moon that night. I am attaching a picture, and not great because taken with my phone, but still a pretty sight.
If I were in the area, this would be a great place to sit and read and enjoy the beauty of the area with the water nearby.
We had to park in the parking lot of the business nearby, as there is nowhere on the road to park. It was a short walk to the tower though, and our granddaughter even enjoyed the visit and nite and was taking her own pictures with the moon in the background.Written 28 July 2019
- This was so much fun! We had a great time at Breakout! First time in an escape room and highly recommend! Luke is great too and explains everything to you so we all understood.
We will all definitely be back again to try another room!Written 25 November 2022
- We were there for a 6 year old birthday party and everyone had a great time! The time spent on the inflatables and the party room is just right. The birthday boy's mom said there were lots of options for add on's which makes a party customizable.Written 8 March 2022
- Lots of fun... We had complete novices in our group, some experienced, and some in between. Everyone had a great time and created a masterpiece that reflects their own character. No one went home disappointed. Everyone wants to do it again.
Some beverages are complimentary, soft drinks and wine are available for purchase. You can bring whatever snacks and non-alcoholic beverages you choose to.Written 8 January 2020
- We went to a birthday party here yesterday and the 7 year olds had a blast! They provided the pizza and ice cream and plates and goodie bags, and we were able to bring food for the adults. It was a huge success. Wonderful family gathering! Family friendly. Friendly staff. Clean. No idea about the prices as we were invited guests. Lot parking. Marcy’sDinerTantrumScale 4/5-no active tantrums, but some kids screaming in delight. Not too loud in the party center.Written 27 May 2018
- Victors sports bar no longer exists. Bar has been sold and has new menu which did not include my favorite.....tenderloin sandwich.Written 28 August 2017
- This is a theater that has been open for over 20 years. The seats are old style, and the theater room I was in is long and narrow, with a small screen down front. I’m not a snob for reclining seats and cup holders, but the theater design has certainly moved on. The seats were ok, but the armrests are narrow. Most problematic was that the sound from the adjacent theater leaked through the walls badly and was very intrusive while watching the drama I’d paid money for. It was clean.Written 22 January 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Urbandale
- The most popular things to do in Urbandale with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Urbandale on Tripadvisor