- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Built on an old railroad trestle, this paved bridge with steel sculpture and lighting is a sight to see.
This shared path (walkers, cyclists, folks on rollerblades) accommodated everyone.
We went across and back twice, took lots of pictures, and met friendly people.
Sunset provides great lighting for photos.Written 12 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The people are wonderful to work with. We have our family Thanksgiving here every year and have a ball. Room inside when the weather is poor and room outside to run when nice. The wines are stupendous!!!!Written 10 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This park is a true gem. The landscape within the park is gorgeous. The Clear Creek that runs through the park is fun to both sit in and splash with the kids (and getting splashed by the vehicles driving through) but also hiking the actual creek bed through the park, depending on the water level. The many trails (I think there were at least 9) within the park have varied hiking ability and changes in terrain. The camping areas and restrooms were well maintained. There are plenty of picnic areas along the one way drive through the park. We were surprised that Iowa does not have a day use fee for their state park and the camping fees are more than reasonable. A great time was had and we will be back.Written 25 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place is right off the High Trestle Trail and caters to bikes. I had a CoCo Stout beer which I thoroughly enjoyed. My wife and I split an order of egg rolls and nacho's from a food truck associated with the Flat Tire. They both were made with pulled pork and we couldn't give them higher praise.Written 2 July 2018