What travellers are saying
- What an awesome tour! Our tour leader, Jeff, was an expert guide. He brought us to different Chicago neighborhoods explaining how it was originated. We stopped and ate delicious deep dish pizza, yummy cupcakes and the best Chicago hot dog. We also had some great tasting beers.
The ride itself was also a lot of fun. Thanks Jeff and a special thanks to our rear admirals Justin and Ali who had our backs.
DON’T MISS THIS TOUR!Written 27 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Never rode an MC before, so bit of a learning curve. Steve and Katie did a great job with progressing the difficulty of the excercises as well as having an eye for details and giving continous feedback to make everyone the best rider possible. I like everything about the Ride Chicago program, from the prep course to the two riding days. Location is very convenient by United center as well. I Highland recommend Ride Chicago!Written 18 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- On the back of a bike! Mallory was our guide for what turned out to be a private tour for just our family. It was the best! You see the parks and the beach of Lake Michigan. We fell in love with Chicago on the back of a borrowed bike! (Summertime only I'm assuming)Written 4 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Chicago Water Sport Rentals was a great vendor to work with when renting jet skis. Their staff was extremely personable and provided great customer service as they walked us through the rental process. They were thorough and did an excellent job explaining everything we would need to know. Prices are a bit steep, but overall worth the cost to interact with good staff.Written 19 June 2017
- The concept is good. The difference in rental options - esp day pass - between regular and ebike is not clear.
Lots of the bikes are a bit worn, and lots of the docking stations we tried to use were out of order. We finally figured out everything (after 2 calls to divvy ... And their cust service is good ...) The whole process could be a little more straightforward and equipment could be better maintained.Written 26 June 2023
- Last weekend I rented a Corvette for my husband's 50th birthday and not only did he loved the car he was also very happy with the service this company provided us. I had requested 5:00 pm delivery but Joe called me and asked if he could drop it off earlier so delivery was very early and Joe was very professional, went over everything there was to know about the car. On Sunday I called them to let them know the car was ready for pick up and in about 40 minutes he was at my house to get the car. We highly recommend this company for when you are looking to rent an exotic car!Written 20 August 2016
- I am not someone who writes reviews, but after my bad experiences with LSB I am "forced" to. I got a tune up there because I had a groupon. Although they claimed they did the tune-up the bike did not appear in any better condition or cleaner. Recently I took it there to get a new tire put on, the repair went fine but when I went to take the bike home I almost fell over immediately because the chain was not on the bike properly. I asked them to please fix it and the repair worker was obnoxiously rude telling me I should learn about my bike so I could fix it myself. Although the owner was there and overheard the comment to which he apologized, he seemed unphased by that type of behavior(a comment I strongly feel would not have been made if I were a male) I would strongly recommend going somewhere else!!!!Written 28 August 2019
- An AWESOME urban oasis! Convenient and fun, UWS is a great way to refresh your diving skills, add a certification ahead of a destination trip, or just experience the thrill of being "under the sea". The friendly and knowledgeable staff have a great vibe that you want to be part of when you visit their fully stocked shop - complete with an indoor pool! John, Jason, and Stacy made our recent certification super easy, efficient and fun! If you are looking to energize your summer in Chicago, stop into this Lincoln Park/Lakeview oasis and give it a try!Written 2 July 2023
- Great place to get your bike tuned up and ready for spring. Rates are reasonable, staff is super friendly and for $75 they tune up your bike, wash it and make sure it is ready to roll. They did an awesome job on my bike tune up. Got my first 15 miles ride in for the season in January thanks to them.
Best if all they are open year round - if you live in the neighborhood this should be your go to bike shop. For best service hit here before they start renting out in the spring when they get busy.Written 19 January 2022
- We were trying to pass a little time before dinner and headed over after the zoo . We rented the 3 wheeler and a kid bike . We enjoyed the ride along the beach and wish we could have taken advantage of our full hour but didn’t want to be late for dinner .
Two complaints: it would have been great to receive credit for only an 1/2 ride . And. Send , after we ride away we realize my husbands legs were a little too long for the three wheeler . The kiddos working the stands should have warned us or even had a growth measure charts for adults . When his legs were in the cycle
Motion his knee would hit the steering column handle - every time
. It quickly became annoying . Otherwise the views were beautiful and the real bike riders were very courteous while
We were slowly cycling on the shared path .Written 6 July 2019