- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- We loved catching the water taxis to go from Navy Pier to Shedd Aquarium and then back. It was a nice break from all the walking, plus we got great photos and enjoyed the breeze. Would totally recommend this as an option for travel along the shoreline attractions. Was also delighted that on the way back we switched boats quickly and continued up the riverwalk toward the Mag Mile. We got off at the "Apple Store" dock and hit some shops on the way back to our hotel. Loved the water taxi!Written 30 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We did the Chicago River and Lake Tour and loved it!
This cruise does a limited extend of the river and then transitions to the lake portion, where you pass in front of the Navy Pier as well as the Shea Aquarium and Planetarium area.
Plenty of opportunities to take great pictures.
It is very interesting to see the functioning of the canal-like compartments that allow you to transition from the river to the lake and viceversa.
Cruise offers drinks (alcoholic and otherwise) and a few snacks for sale.
Liked this cruise better than the longer river cruise.Written 7 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Great for couples or families! Downtown location with parking available at DuSable Harbor. Amazing Captain and Crew!!Written 7 September 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.