- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Concerts & Shows
10 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Located up north it’s a great Brie for music shows. We saw Galantis - an EDM duo and show was second to none. Acoustics and space was ample and had good logístics. Bathrooms available and bars on all floors ... great placeWritten 8 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I was hesitant to attend a show at the Riviera, but wanted to see Fitz and the Tantrums, so I stepped outside of my comfort zone and bought VIP tickets for early access. I was pleasantly surprised overall. The restroom (located in the basement) was clean, however the hole in the stall floor (missing drain cover) was concerning. The restroom attendant was amazing, she had that line MOVING and had a great sense of humor. The beautiful old school theater look has been maintained and updated for modern technology. Sound was fantastic! Overall I was impressed with the cleanliness and helpfulness of employees.Written 29 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I attended this theater for the first time last evening and am bowled over by the great time I had. The subject matter changes periodically but basically, they highlight quality black entertainers. The band and cast were terrific and I am still singing and dancing because of what I witnessed. The energy level was incredible. If you are in Chicagoland, please do yourself a favor and have a wonderful night out at this venue. I cannot wait to go again.Written 24 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- If you do nothing else in Chicago go to the Neo-Futurists. A laugh out loud highlight collection of 30 acts in 60 minutes with contemplative, weird, ridiculous, sweet, and moody pieces. Bring your shouting voice! Dynamic and interactive, I went every year for four years in a row, that's how much I love them! Plus if you are feeling risky, you can wait in line for a token and call upon lady luck when you roll dice for your final ticket price. Never a dull moment and tiny pizza slices in celebration if they complete all 30!Written 2 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Went to Chicago for a weekend of jazz - Chicago's own Russ Phillips & from NY, Warren Vache. This place has great history, character and the best music. Step back in time and visit one of the oldest clubs in the US. Drinks are reasonably priced, service is fast & friendly.Written 17 April 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The Kinetic Playground is a late night venue for all types of musicial performers. Typically the music is upbeat ranging from techno to jambands. The venue has a hippy themed moral on the windows. The inside is not that big with two bars on opposite ends of the venue and one stage in the middle. However, despite the size it is a great place to check out. There is seating available for those that don't want to stand and dance all night. Drinks are moderately priced, about $4 for a mixed well drink. The bathrooms are conveniently located downstairs, so the lines are out of the way. Pretty awesome place, nice bartenders, great atmosphere. Located right next to the Red Line Lawrence stop makes this place even more accessible.Written 11 June 2007This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.