- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
What travellers are saying
- It has a fun and relaxing vibe. the music was incredible. The service was wonderful. The food was over the top goodWritten 6 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A 33-year old neighborhood establishment. It’s authentic! Local blues bands. It’s not fancy and pretentious, the way blues should be.
This is a CASH ONLY establishment. You pay a small cover charge to enter, $10.00-$12.00 per person. The bar is also cash. There is an ATM at the front door.
A nice, mature and diverse crowd. Everyone dances and has a great time.Written 21 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Music is awesome, beer is cold, staff is friendly and if you are passing by or dont have much time to spend at the city this is a must go place at night!Written 8 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Don't look any further if you want to listen to great blues with friendly people - get there early for a good seat near the barWritten 20 April 2023
- Once one of the best blues clubs in Chicago, I passed by on 8 October. It was closed, with a "For Sale" sign posted on the door. Sad to see it go. One hopes for a second coming.Written 10 October 2022
- The Windy City Rev Ups were playing when we visited. They were great! No cover charge when we were there, but there was a spot to put in a tip for the band. Great gift shop, too. The bar side seemed to be for those who were just coming in for drinks and music, which is what we were doing; seating was limited. Tables were for those who were ordering food, but about 9:45 p.m., they opened up the tables to everyone.Written 11 July 2023
- I'm a blues fan, and I've been to Chicago several times. I usually go to places like Kingston Mines or Buddy Guy's, but my wife and I decided to try something a little farther out. Are we glad we did. Lee's Unleaded is just so much more authentic. The music is FANTASTIC, the people are amazingly friendly (the doorman, the bar staff, and practically every person who walked by), and it doesn't feel like a tourist trap (which KM has become). Sure, it's a little more out of the way, but just hop in a taxi to get there, and call for one when you're leaving. If you're a fan of the blues, and blues music culture, you won't regret it.Written 21 July 2014
- Dive - good music- just so Chicago bouncer extremely nice didn't charge me drinks were ok but go for the bands- arts & for the love of musicWritten 13 December 2014
- Linda's Place is one of the best Blues Bars in Chicago. Linda is a gracious host and makes all her patrons feel welcome. The houseband on Monday Nights is The Bullet Proof Band and singer L-Roy. Highly recommended to anyone who wants to see and hear Chicago Blues in a bar setting
I dont know the neighbourhood of the bar so it might be advisable to travel by car or taxiWritten 19 June 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Chicago
- These are the best places for groups seeking blues clubs & bars in Chicago:See more blues clubs & bars for groups in Chicago on Tripadvisor