- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
37 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 37
What travellers are saying
- This part of the Chattahoochee river is several miles downstream of the Buford Dam. Normally, the water flows by at a sedate rate, and like in the picture above, there are times when there are small islands that you can walk out to. They sound off a very loud warning sound when the water is about to become very high, very fast.
Our own daughter got swept away, luckily she was flung into some downed trees, so was only scraped up. Scared her to death.
Several times each year, there are either emergency rescues, or occasionally, unfortunately, deaths.
The park was revamped about 2-3 years ago. New pavillions, bathrooms, and an accessible ramp to.get closer down to the water's edge.
The place does get crowded on weekends, between the soccer games, and families grilling on the provided grills.
Overall, a nice place.Written 9 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Utilize our family membership 4-5 days a week. Water aerobics, Strength classes, yoga classes, exercise equipment of all types and special senior group activities provide all a senior would want.Written 3 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Tiny Town is a theme decorated entertainment center for young children. It is very clean, very well organized, spacious with varied attractions. Party hostesses are polite, considerate, flexible. You can bring in your own food & decorations. Rooms seem to be fairly sound resistant with door closed.
Bathrooms are clean, spacious & stocked. Ample parking. Good times are had by all.Written 11 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice playground which has recently been re done. The park is near the train tracks so the kids can watch all the trains go by. There is some nice green space and some interesting art pieces. There is a gazebo. Very well kept up. In the summer there are free concerts which draw large crowds. They are a good time.Written 7 August 2019
- 15 faculty and staff met for a morning of fun with Sherry! She was well prepared, organized, and ready to guide our group. Materials were plentiful; work space optimal. As planned, each was given a generous size bowl to paint. It was neat observing the different painting techniques and colors applied! Sherry was encouraging and helpful. After our session was over, Sherry took the bowls, glazed, fired and returned them to our school on the date promised. Every bowl was a "looker" - we were so impressed with each work of art! We had a great time, and I hightly recommend Sherry and company!Written 30 December 2018
- My wife and I visited this 70 acre community park with our four year old Granddaughter on Friday morning. We got our morning exercise walking the 1.25-mile paved multi-purpose trail (pet friendly must be on a leash). Our granddaughter loved watching the dogs play at the dog parks (located along the trail). She also had a blast on the playground. We enjoyed a snack at one of the nearby picnic tables. Overall it was a fun visit.
Other features at the park:
1-Two tennis courts
2-Pavilions with picnic tables and grills
3-Sand volleyball court
4- Kid’s playground
5-Individual picnic tables available throughout the park
Graves Park is clean, well maintained and family friendly. Open daily; Plenty of parking;
FYI...A portion of the park is closed due to construction.Written 29 July 2019
- The rooms were very atmospheric and the staff was incredible! Kelis was awesome and explained everything perfectly.Written 3 July 2022
- Having just moved to the area, we wanted to try out our new bowling alley.
The staff were nice enough but the lanes were kinda unforgiving. You could easily see a warp in both lanes we had and also see the bowling ball just pivot in the last part of the lane.
Also, all the bowling balls had some sort of lane oil that couldn't easily be polished off. Everyone in our party had this sheen on our hands once we finished.
Lastly, the price was far steeper than anticipated.Written 12 August 2019
- Great beer, great people, and a fun atmosphere. The parking is a bit of a challenge, that said, that is the only drawback. The beer selection is fantastic, just about something for everyone, and I truly loved the Winter beer. Can't wait to go back.Written 20 December 2021
- I attended a business event at this wonderful neighborhood brewery. They had a great selection of craft beers and plenty of outdoor seating and corn hole. Really enjoyed the whole vibe of the place. Definitely worth checking out if you are in the areaWritten 11 October 2021
- This was an amazing shop. But, unfortunately it is no longer in business. Anne Labaire is an amazing artist. Her studio is now at Kudzu Art Zone on Carlyle Street in Historic Norcross, GA.Written 12 April 2017
- Recently visited this park with our six year old Granddaughter. She had fun on the playground and then we walked the level concrete loop path (.41mile, dog friendly) that circles the lake. She tried all the exercise stations along the way, enjoyed watching the ducks but her favorite was looking at all the turtles in the lake. It was a beautiful day and the turtles were all out sunning themselves. Spent two hours here and had a great time. Other amenities include:
1-Covered pavilion with picnic tables & grills
2-Swings & benches by the Lake
3-Covered picnic tables by the lake
4-On site restrooms
Beaver Ruin Creek runs along one side of the park. Open daily; Limited parking.Written 11 March 2021
- This 68 acre neighborhood park offers lots of amenities. I especially enjoyed the paved walking trail. It’s about a mile & a half and winds through the woods surrounding the park. Very peaceful and relaxing (It borders a subdivision and a golf course). There are benches along the trail if you need to take a break. Trail is dog friendly (must be on a leash).
Other Amenities include:
1-Community recreation center with 3 indoor basketball courts, badminton courts, gym & indoor walking track
3-Picnic tables throughout the park
4-Two Pavilions with picnic tables & grills
5-Five multi-purpose youth fields
6- Soccer fields
7-Two outdoor lighted tennis courts
8-Outdoor basketball courts
Overall I had a very good experience and will return. Family friendly, safe and well maintained. Open daily sunrise until 11pm. Plenty of parking in multiple areas.Written 28 September 2020
- Take your littles and let them run wild. They will love the slides and swings and rides, and all the other activities. Food is available, though we did not have any. There are also some things for the grown-ups to play on. There are a few things to note:
There are a lot of bright colors and flashing lights.
Some of the padding has slipped a little. This includes some pads looking to be secured with duct tape. I didn't find it troubling, but I know some people who might not want their kid to play on it.
Also, when we were there, there was only one attendant. She showed us where to go, but then she was gone, don't expect that the staff will be there to watch your kiddos.
All in all, my son (17months) and I had fun climbing and jumping and sliding. It's definitely a good place to kill a few hours and burn off some energy.Written 20 July 2018
- We get together to play Foosball , Pool, Golden Tee, Darts, Table Shuffle Board and some other fun coordination games... always have a blast!Written 7 February 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Norcross
- The most popular things to do in Norcross with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Norcross on Tripadvisor