Speciality & Gift Shops
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- All things salt and spice can be found here. We were renting a house and cooking a fair bit, but hadn’t brought any steak spice rubs with us. The owner/manager was very helpful in showing us small packs of rubs that weren’t too big or too expensive. We picked up a packet of Savannah Style Hickory Smoked Beef Rub for a couple of rib eyes, and it was absolutely delicious!Written 21 April 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Great little store within walking distance of the hotels. Beer, wine, snacks, basic groceries, toiletries, etc. for a premium price. The grocery store in Brunswick isn’t fantastic nor clean, and is a bit of a drive, so this is worth the up charge. Extremely crowded, especially in the late afternoon/early evening. They close early, so plan ahead!Written 21 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Visited this store/market several times in our 8 days. They have A little bit of everything... Food, gifts, yeti items, ice cream, shots, wine, shine. And more!! Great little village full of wonderful shops and this one is great.Written 8 August 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Others have stated that the owner "hates children." We just came from there, and the guy was super nice to all of us. Made everyone else in our group wait while he waited on my 5 year old first. Someone who hates children would not do that. He may not be "warm and fuzzy" as others put it, but he was nice. If you are looking for the red carpet to be rolled out for you and for someone to cater to your every whim, this is not the place for you. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Whittle's has a little something for everyone, and not overly priced! This was our first trip into Whittle's and hopefully won't be our last. If my feet ever find their way back to Jekyll Island then Whittle's is definitely on the itinerary!Written 6 May 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.