- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
46 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 46
What travellers are saying
- We spent about two hours at the park. There is a trail about three miles long and while parts of it can be steep, most of it is shaded, which is nice in the summer. The park itself has a playground that is farm-themed. There is also two dogs parks; they are located next to each other, but one is for small dogs and the other is for big dogs.
On the day that we were there, there was a film crew there and we got to see how they use the farmhouse and older buildings as a backdrop for their historical film.
If you are meeting someone at the park, be sure to note that there are two separate entrances. There is plenty of paved parking. Restrooms were surprisingly clean.Written 10 December 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place to spend a day. You can see lots of trains, touch them and even go inside them. They have a short ride on the big train and a ride on the little antique park train. Lots of fun and very educationalWritten 12 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We've been here for some concerts. Pretty easy to get in and out. The seating is good just about anywhere you are.Written 26 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nuts are the fun loving crazy people you meet here whether they are the staff or visitors, and the pickles, for all the opportunities to be involved from playing pickle ball, tennis, basketball, badminton, soccer, or just taking a nice nature walk. its a great placeWritten 5 June 2019
- This is a great alternative to driving to Atlanta for a concert. They often have well-known artists and it's extremely easy and reasonable to park in their decks. Arena staff was helpful and friendly. It's easy to get in and out.Written 21 August 2021
- Great place for water aerobics class. The instructor is very great with work outs and you will burn calories working out in the water. Everyone is very nice.Written 8 October 2019
- My wife and I took our four year old Granddaughter to the park for a picnic. She really enjoyed the playground. Her favorite thing was the old Southern caboose. It was a sunny day so she even waded in the small creek that flows through the park. Overall a great afternoon with the kiddo. Park features:
1-A community center
2-Playground including a train caboose
3-Pavilion with picnic tables and a grill; restrooms close by
4-A mile-long unpaved trail that winds through the woods beside a flowing creek; (there is also a paved trail)
5-Dog friendly (Must be on a leash)
6-4 tennis courts (in excellent condition)
Located at 3770 Pleasant Hill Road this twenty acre park has two separate entrances and is open daily dawn to dusk. Very safe, clean and well maintained. Plenty of parking;Written 20 March 2019
- It's been probably 2 years since I visited 2 Smith Art Gallery but had the pleasure to attend an event this week and get reacquainted. Not only is the art still an extraordinary collection from local artists, I was reminded of how engaged and supportive the Smith family is with the community of Duluth. Their outreach to charities and their art classes are just two examples of how they are invested in making Duluth a vibrant, lovely city to visit. Plus I picked up a fabulous piece of metal art for a holiday gift!Written 14 September 2021
- My wife and I recently visited Shorty Howell Park for the first time. Located at 2750 Pleasant Hill Road this urban community park covers 67 acres. Great place just to go and spend an afternoon. We had a picnic and then spent over an hour walking on the 1.25 mile multi-purpose paved trail. The trail winds around a lake and through the woods that border the park. Saw lots of folks walking with their dogs (must be on a leash). We spent 30 minutes just relaxing by the lake watching the ducks and the geese (not allowed to feed them). We observed lots of moms with their kids having fun at the multiple playground areas. Overall we really enjoyed our time spent here. Park amenities include:
1-Large Community activity building that can be used for classes or events
2-Football/multi-purpose field with lighted walking track
3-Seven lighted youth baseball/softball fields with multiple playgrounds, restrooms, picnic tables, water fountains, and concession stand
4-Multiple batting cages
5-Pavilion with picnics tables, grill, and water fountain. Kids playground and restroom close by
6-1.25 mile multi-purpose paved trail (dog friendly must be on a leash)
7-Park benches strategically placed along the trail
8-Individual picnic tables in shaded areas throughout the park
This park is safe, very clean and well maintained. Plenty of parking; Open daily sunrise until 11:00 p.m.Written 15 March 2019
- This was the place to shop 20 years ago. Since the Sugarloaf Mills opened up few miles down the road and and Mall of Georgia opened up about 10 miles away. The anchor store have left and the mall is in decline. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not dead, but it has lost it’s greatness.Written 10 May 2019
- Intimate theater tucked back into Mall Corners that is wonderful! We saw the Heiress and it was a great performance by a talented cast. First time there but won't be our last time!Written 25 August 2019
- I used to go to their summer camp and it really exposed me to all the art there is such as clay making, pottery, painting, acting, and if really shaped the artist that I am to this day. There used to be this electric harp for people to play when they come in. It's definitely a good place to walk around for checking out intro to art and spending half a day with the kids. But it's the art classes and workshops that I think are totally worth taking kids toWritten 3 July 2016
- I took my son for his birthday. He had the best time and he really enjoyed the games. They had a great variety of games and the staff was super friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this activity! The kids played for 1 hour and wanted to stay longer!Written 3 July 2022
- Love this theatre! We have attended many events and told all of our friends about it as well. It's small but there's not a bad seat in the house and the artists who play there cover a wide variety of genres. A true gem tucked into the heart of downtown Duluth.Written 24 September 2020
- I went to the spa with a group of friends tired and fatigued. Jeju was great. I started off with a body steam treatment next we got a cucumber body scrub. So invigorating I ended my visit with some time in the jeweled suana. I left Jeju before the new year feeling refreshed. the staff was great.
They explained each service and made suggestions. I am definitely planning my next trip to Jeju very soon.Written 23 January 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Duluth