Top Attractions in Tustin
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Excellent selection of vehicles although slightly smaller than some museums I have visited. I happened to be there during an event so there were members of the public in their cars to look at as well. Warm and welcoming staffWritten 13 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We never seen lemons like these at the root.. Wow! It is amazing.
We walked the whole time. We took 2 hours, just looking at lemons.
We liked to see all lemons and we walked near the citrus.
I will remember this!
There is a playground for kids. It is truly huge!Written 14 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I love this place! They always have something new going on. I've purchased jewelry, scarves, pottery and other art here. I've never been disappointed.Written 4 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were happy to visit Chinmaya Mission - Rameshwaram during our visit to Los Angeles, USA. Children seemed to be really engrossed in their classes. For the worship, all the items like flowers, fruits, incense were kept on the dais. Most of the people were dressed in Indian attire including jewelry. It was good to meditate here. Snacks were spicy but good...Written 14 July 2017
- Cedar Grove Park Tustin
They have red woods in this park. Wow! The best! I liked it to see it from here.
I looked the Red Trees for a while.
There is basketball and a playground.
A muas see!Written 14 January 2021
- I arrived at 3pm by Uber. I was left off in the main area, where there are many restaurants so immediately ate but I needed to shop too. You basically have to know what store you want and then map your directions to it. No strolling to check out stores, though I did happily stumble on a Whole Foods store after leaving TJMaxx.Written 18 August 2019
- I honestly didn't know anything about the Tustin Food and Wine Festival but thought it sounded like a good opportunity to sample various food fares and various adult beverages. I was able to do the sampling but quickly figured out that I was going to have to work at it to get my $60 worth of food and beverages.
I suppose I was a little naive to think I could just sit with friends with plates of food and be able to just walk up and order my favorite drink for the whole 3 hours. Nope.... not how that works... Arriving at the opening time of 6 PM for the general admission option, we walked into the huge hangar from the WW-II Navy airships and the later USMC helicopters to find it was already bustling and fairly packed. With my complementary, commemorative wine glass I headed out to find something to wet my whistle. The center of the hangar was full of tables offering samples of mostly wines. Some spirits were available. The servers at these tables were generous with the pours, if you wanted more than just a sample. I soon found the one drink that I wanted to stick with for the rest of the evening and then headed out to check out the food options.
Food vendors were along both sides of the hangar and you could quickly tell which ones were the most desired by the long lines. When you get to the front of the line, you're given a small (about 5-6" diameter) plate with a small sample of what's available. Some were offering more, but not very often. By 8:00 to 8:30 many of the vendors were running out and starting to pack up shop to leave. A few were still serving up to the end, and 9:00. The crowds were thinning out noticeably by this time as well.
As you can imagine, with thousands of people milling around inside this large hangar, the noise level made it somewhat difficult to chat without having to make the effort to overcome the noise level. It is what it is....
Would I go back…?? No….. I’d rather find some place that’s not as crowded, noisy, and with a table to sit at with friends. I don’t consider this a waste of my time or money, but definitely a learning experience.Written 28 October 2019
- Good selection of breakfast items. Made to order omelets. Excellent peel and eat shrimp! Lot of desserts including a chocolate fountain. Champagne, as much as one would want. There is a discount for seniors. It is not necessary to be a member of the club to enjoy the brunch.rWritten 21 November 2019
- We loved our escape room experience! My boyfriend and I have done several escape rooms and we were blown away by this one. By far one of the best. We did the Stolen Relic room with my parents. It was very immersive, our host stayed in character the whole time and the room itself did not have any of those ugly "do not touch" signs. The puzzles were excellent and diverse, and they force you to be creative, but still feel manageable. Amanda was our room host and she was superb. She welcomed us, had a great sense of humor, and supported us along the way as we solved the puzzle without interrupting unnecessarily. Overall, this was my ideal escape room and I will definitely be recommending it and coming back in the future!Written 8 January 2023
- We had so much fun, the atmosphere is great (music-lighting-space) we had so much fun and its our favorite bowling place in townWritten 3 January 2019
- Centrally located in my area and surrounded with multiple restaurants and other service oriented businesses.AMC Tustin 14 at the district is located in a large open shopping center. You can go out to eat around the theater before or after the movies. It has a friendly and comfortable out front area where you can sit around the fireplaces, bring your food out to eat or have drinks with friends.Written 11 February 2020
- Had heard lots about it and was thrilled to finally go! A great spot to go with a group or just 1 or two girlfriends. (Females seem to be more interested.) Arrive early to choose your libations (alcoholic or not), find your set (already arranged) and paint! Your immediate thought is "there's no way I can do this" and you would be wrong. The instructor takes you step by step. He's live and on the big screen as well. Lots of detail and helps extra if needed. It's fun to walk around and see the others. Everyone is the same yet so different. Check their website for the painting offered each day for that month. They even offer a personalized option: send in a photo of your pet and they'll create the design. One of my friends have been back twice on her own (but she's turned out to be talented!) A great night or afternoon of fun. It's located in The District so there are lots of restaurant choices for a before or after lunch or dinner.Written 5 January 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Tustin
- The best day trips from Tustin according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Orange County Coastal Sightseeing Tour
- Santa Catalina Island All Inclusive Sightseeing Tour From Orange County
- Hollywood PRIVATE Tour
Tustin Attractions Information
|Local Time||Tuesday 7:02 am|