Biking Trails • Nature & Wildlife Areas
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- We enjoyed our visit in October! Bold and excited squirrels, not surprisingly considering many acorns on the ground. There was still a little running water in the creek, perhaps left over from the unusually wet winter or few unexpected summer storms. The trails on the north side are one of the best places to see wildlife in Southern California. This time, we startled two turkey vultures. They took off from the ground and flew low above us until we took the hint and moved away! The high clouds produced attractive colorful displays due to layers of ice crystalsWritten 1 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A wonderful way to spend an hour in quaint downtown Orange
had the pleasure of a tour experience stressing California illustration art.Written 22 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The day that I went with my family. I had a good time with them, my nephew was excited with all the animals that they had. The must part that my nephew love was the monkeys part, and the service there was good. I recommend this placeWritten 20 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good sized Outlets with lots of variety of shops. Maybe I got used to pre-COVID specials as while the ranges and variety were good there didn't seem to be as many bargains or specials. However, it didn't stop me from abusing the credit card and I got some good deals mainly on clothes - which is what I was after.
The layout if easy to navigate, there's plenty of shade and places to sit, even when it's busy, there's also lots of places for food and drink. The retailers were all good, friendly and helpful and didn't mind me browsing. Restrooms clean and well maintained.
All good, nice day. Lots of parkingWritten 26 August 2023
- Funny reading these reviews saying it's overpriced at $12. Well in 2021 it's going for $30 per ticket Olympics $10 processing fee and sold out in min. Will update my review after I go again. Last yr was OK.Written 10 December 2021
- Most really call this Orange Circle i believe and not Old Towne or Plaza Square Park though one can find both those names. There is a small park with a roundabout around it then four streets in the 4 directions. Half of this has slowly been taken over by fancier restaurants and hipster establishments as the rent keeps going up in the cute homes and areas of Orange. But the other half still features several super cool antique shops where one can spend hours perusing the recent and more distant past for some cool stuff which is always an enjoyable way to spend some time. Highly recommended despite the slow change of the areas businesses.Written 6 January 2023
- Family friendly loop with rolling hills. Came here and did a ~5 mile loop on a Saturday. It’s a pretty popular trail even during covid. The trail is exposed so bring lots of water, or come earlier in the day. Leashed dogs are allowed. It’s an equestrian trail as well, so be mindful of the horse poop! It’s fine if you wear sneakers, although hiking boots wouldn’t hurt when you’re going downhill, as some of the parts are sandy.
The trail is pretty wide, and there’s plenty of options to take different directions if you’re inclined to explore. There is a sulphuric smell close to the lake, so that was the only unpleasant thing about the hike. Parking is $3 and you’ll pay at the machine. Bathrooms (both porta-potty and regular) are available at the entrance. There’s a lot spots available; it would be difficult to find street parking since the neighborhood posted signs indicate that permits are needed. Overall, it’s a good spot for people of all fitness levels.Written 25 October 2020
- This is the center of Orange and is the Old Towne Orange with many shops and eateries. Big fountain and is on the Historical Registry. Walk around the area and look at all the old buildings and Antique shops.Written 21 May 2018
- Santiago Oaks Regional Park is part of OC Parks and has something for everyone. Easy, moderate, difficult hikes are available. See the map for the trails we covered in a day. The park has a series of interconnecting trails suitable for equestrians, hikers and mountain bikes. The park trails also provide access to the Anaheim Hills Trail System and offer spectacular views of northern Orange County.
The nature center offers exhibits and programs on various natural history topics. Closed now due to COVID.
Contact the park office for more information or check their website for latest info.Written 3 July 2020
- I had an amazing experience with Classique Limo. Special mention to Debra and Ronald for being very friendly, professional and giving us a memorable service!Written 15 October 2023
- This is off the tourist track. A beautiful old towne chock full of antique stores and independent restaurants and free parking. The prices tend to be a tad higher than comparable areas but we made some good discoveries.Written 22 January 2020
- Came here for a birthday party and was surprised to find it a really nice park. It was clean and had nice play equipment. There is a room and patio area that you can rent out. There were also 2 large fields and covered playground.
Great for the whole family. I definitely recommend it.Written 20 November 2016
- We were at the park for a baseball event. The field was great. It just reminded you of a park back when Southern California was not so crowded.Written 17 September 2023
- I found the best brewery in the Southland. They have a wide selection of beers including the hard to find NZ hops. If you are visiting SoCal make sure to visit. Cheers!Written 6 March 2019
- I made it a point to come here for BonJour fig yogurt while I was visiting a nearby suburb. I had eaten it years before and wanted to stock up with more this trip.
The webpage said to park at the parking garage, but it was 3 blocks to the Artisans row, and this old lady found I could have parked less than a half block away before 9am, I was sad that I could not walk more inside and carry back more stuff to the car.
After a dozen BonJour Yogurt containers, I went close by for the humus my sister had recommended I get also. Then I started back to the car, as this was a heavy load for me. I could not resist the Italian/Mexican Wedding Cookies, Chocolate Chip and Lemon Thumb print cookies from Bella Donna's Sweets of Fullerton, CA. I also succumbed to the prepared meals from a booth on the north side just by the street back to the garage. The lady had a bulgar, lentil dish with roasted onions that was so delicious that I plan to make it at home. I also bought some of her chickpea salad, which was fine. Being weighed down, I left well-satisfied with my purchases.Written 4 February 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Orange
Orange Attractions Information
|Friday 4:15 am|