- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
75 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- This was very convenient from our hotel as we could walk right there within a block. Lots of different stores. My wife enjoyed her time at the outletWritten 1 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great for smaller children or to see animals habitated in SoCal. only a few dollars to enter, not commercialized at all.Would recommend this to anyone.Written 12 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Parking fee is $5, but you can enjoy many thing with your family. They even have a Zoo ($2 per person) inside, also have a Nature Center to educate Adults and Kids. They have a very good playground for kids, also have Pony Rides. You can rent Paddle Boat and Bike. Yes, you can do fishing, also.Written 11 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was a part of the collection, California Scene Paintings. Oils and watercolors of various places and scenes of California, lots of Los Angeles and Orange Country. I remember some of the places from my youth, having been born in Orange County in 1950 and lived here since. I do remember a trip up Angels Flight the family took just prior to it being closed in the 1960’s. Inclined railways continue to exist, but they are few and far between. The 5 freeway being built through Anaheim, the last remaining winery buildings towards Ball Road being removed. Yes, Anaheim had winery’s at one time, before the Orange Groves, yes Anaheim had Orange Groves at one time before all the housing. It was a very different experience in the 1950’s. This exhibit will show you some of it. One memorable piece shows Chavez Ravine, the area where Dodger Stadium now exists. It was a very controversial issue to displace all of the Mexican population at the time.Written 14 February 2020
- Funny reading these reviews saying it's overpriced at $12. Well in 2021 it's going for $30 per ticket Olympics $10 processing fee and sold out in min. Will update my review after I go again. Last yr was OK.Written 10 December 2021
- Didn't actually skate at this park but it looks good. It was nice to relax from the shopping and spend time watching the skaters. Will make time on our next visit to allow our son time in the park.Written 14 September 2017
- Most really call this Orange Circle i believe and not Old Towne or Plaza Square Park though one can find both those names. There is a small park with a roundabout around it then four streets in the 4 directions. Half of this has slowly been taken over by fancier restaurants and hipster establishments as the rent keeps going up in the cute homes and areas of Orange. But the other half still features several super cool antique shops where one can spend hours perusing the recent and more distant past for some cool stuff which is always an enjoyable way to spend some time. Highly recommended despite the slow change of the areas businesses.Written 6 January 2023
- Family friendly loop with rolling hills. Came here and did a ~5 mile loop on a Saturday. It’s a pretty popular trail even during covid. The trail is exposed so bring lots of water, or come earlier in the day. Leashed dogs are allowed. It’s an equestrian trail as well, so be mindful of the horse poop! It’s fine if you wear sneakers, although hiking boots wouldn’t hurt when you’re going downhill, as some of the parts are sandy.
The trail is pretty wide, and there’s plenty of options to take different directions if you’re inclined to explore. There is a sulphuric smell close to the lake, so that was the only unpleasant thing about the hike. Parking is $3 and you’ll pay at the machine. Bathrooms (both porta-potty and regular) are available at the entrance. There’s a lot spots available; it would be difficult to find street parking since the neighborhood posted signs indicate that permits are needed. Overall, it’s a good spot for people of all fitness levels.Written 25 October 2020
- This is the center of Orange and is the Old Towne Orange with many shops and eateries. Big fountain and is on the Historical Registry. Walk around the area and look at all the old buildings and Antique shops.Written 21 May 2018
- Santiago Oaks Regional Park is part of OC Parks and has something for everyone. Easy, moderate, difficult hikes are available. See the map for the trails we covered in a day. The park has a series of interconnecting trails suitable for equestrians, hikers and mountain bikes. The park trails also provide access to the Anaheim Hills Trail System and offer spectacular views of northern Orange County.
The nature center offers exhibits and programs on various natural history topics. Closed now due to COVID.
Contact the park office for more information or check their website for latest info.Written 3 July 2020
- This is off the tourist track. A beautiful old towne chock full of antique stores and independent restaurants and free parking. The prices tend to be a tad higher than comparable areas but we made some good discoveries.Written 22 January 2020
- Came here for a birthday party and was surprised to find it a really nice park. It was clean and had nice play equipment. There is a room and patio area that you can rent out. There were also 2 large fields and covered playground.
Great for the whole family. I definitely recommend it.Written 20 November 2016
- I found the best brewery in the Southland. They have a wide selection of beers including the hard to find NZ hops. If you are visiting SoCal make sure to visit. Cheers!Written 6 March 2019
- My flight was delayed but the driver Jack was there on time, super polite and waiting when I came through. This is the second time I have used the service and it’s professional and the ride comfortable.Written 24 January 2023
- Dogwalkers, ball players, birthday parties, all converge in this great space. Plenty of parking. Excellent park.Written 30 October 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Orange
Orange Attractions Information
|Local Time||Monday 10:48 PM|