- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- It is quite a hike but take it nice and slow and you will not be disappointed with the views. You will be amazed.Written 26 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing time tunnel, this is the feeling I got passing through this main entrance to reach Al Khazneh of the magnificent Nabataean Petra, the walk is thrilling and never experienced before.Written 14 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Cute little trip to see the ruins - much quieter than Petra with less hassle.
Free to enter.
Worth a visit but only for 1-2hrs max.Written 22 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We hiked this on day 2 in Petra. It is a beautiful view from the top. We hiked the back way down. I highly recommend this trail. Do it in the morning and you will have the view all to yourself.Written 23 June 2022
- Graat experience with unique, original Beduin Ghassab who animated us with interesting stories about the history of Petra and Bedouin life.For two whole days we explored the well-known and hidden corners of Petra with his guidance. The image of jordan desert hikes consists of Ghassab and a pink jeep.
Staying and sleeping in the original cave is an unforgettable experience. The morning and evening sun add magic to the location of the cave in Petra.
They served us delicius diner prepared in beduin style in the fire, and rich and tasty breakfast with special spices.
For a real experience of Petra, the various canyons and Jordanian hills, I highly recommend Ghassab and Jordan desert hikesWritten 22 August 2022
- This group was amazing from start to finish!!! They all took such amazing care of us from Tammy in the office organizing everything to Adib, our guide, showing us this amazing country! They were all knowledgeable, flexible and catered to what we wanted to do even last minute! There is no other way to see Jordan than with this group! Thank you Jordon Inspiration Tours for giving us an unforgettable experience!Written 28 September 2022