- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
10 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Best site in the world and i like to visit jerash and petra as best sits in jordan si i advie and recommend to come to jordan as soon as possibleWritten 28 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was a highlight of our trip to Jordan. The chef was so friendly and the cooking class was really enjoyable. We made a wide range of traditional Jordanian dishes. Make sure you are hungry before going - the amount of food was huge! The chef explained what went into the dishes and also helped with our technique. The rest of the staff there were also lovely. You get to take home a recipe book so you can continue cooking at home. We absolutely loved our evening here!Written 25 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you are looking for a souvenir you are in the right place. The best shop of the city! He is very kind. Good quality and low price.Written 5 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A great man, you can trust him. I'm glad I met him in Petra. And speaks english and give a lot of informationWritten 13 September 2022
- Its and extremely enjoyable show. It combines some videos about Jordan with different local dances. If you are a family you can ask for a group price and kids under 12 are free. During the performance they serve coffee and a typical sweet.
Highly recommended!Written 6 January 2020
- Very nice place and great bathing and sauna experience! I was never before in similar place and now I know thanks to this one, that I will visit more of them, hopefully that good.Written 5 January 2020
- Mohammed Abu Dallah was an excellent therapist with good knowledge of physical therapy. And the spa was warm on a cold day.Written 20 January 2020
- We came here as part of our honeymoon. The day before we had visited Petra and seen Petra by night. We had very much looked forward to visiting a local family and thought it was a fabulous idea to make this possible. And we were not disappointed! Steph and her family are lovely, warm and sweet people. Her children are full of life and energy and love. The food is great and the company is better. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay with the family and kept it dear to our heart forever. I have their pictures in our honeymoon album and smile whenever I see them. Much love from the Netherlands, Atia and Andre (Mansoor)Written 4 March 2019
- Our weekend away at Jolanda's b&b was everything we needed to be out of Amman. The chair massage was the cherry on top and was exactly what I needed after a long hike. It was super relaxing and I truly felt rejuvenated. There were no unnecessary bells and whistles, Jolanda is an expert, I could choose the music and it didn't take too long. The perfect equivalent of a snack, but in the shape of a massage. Next time I get back to Jolanda's lovely home, I will certainly book another one!Written 20 September 2020
- This was my first Turkish bath experience and, even though I did not know exactly what to expect, I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I never felt so relaxed as I did after this experience. I could just have easily stayed there and slept like a baby all night long. A great way to spend the evening after an exhausting day visiting Petra.Written 3 December 2019