- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
Book risk-free with fully refundable, free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance.
HK$0 - HK$4,100 +
Filter to see tours in the language(s) you’re looking for.
Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
Recommended by 100% of travellers
This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher
Taking safety measures
Taking safety measures
Not sure? You can cancel this booking up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
What travellers are saying
- Very long drive from Tel Aviv. Comfortable bus with frequent stops. Drive thru Jordan desert was spectacular. Petra was as advertized -------a world renoun site. Much larger than I expected. having a quide really helped understand everything. Wrap up visit to Petra with a very interesting dinner.Written 13 April 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I went there on a trip with friends to see for myself that this place keeps a good history and relics.We drove from the hotel by car for several hours.Arriving at the place the first thing withdrew from the tour to buy a small statuette associated with Petra. Then she joined the tour and listened for a couple of hours to the true history of the place .Especially liked the view from the outside and inside and the beauty of the halls that has survived to this day.I recommend all travelers who love historical architecture to visit first of all Petra,because the impressions and emotions will be unforgettable and very long as I have.Written 17 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I read several reviews prior to this trip & met several people who had been on it. What you read and hear is all true. Because of all the red tape, the bus ride is super long, the border process is super long, but the guide was good in Petra and Petra itself is amazing. Because the pick up was an hour late, my total trip time by the time I got back to my hotel was 22 hours. The tour itself was 2 hours at the Petra park and another 2 hours for eating, walking to eat, and waiting (to get in to the park, to leave to go back, etc.) I gave the tour a 3 vs. a 2 because I understand the complexity of the process- with the exception of the bus being an hour late to pickus up- and Petra itself was worth it for a one time experience. Bring something to do in the bus though- it's many hours in the bus.Written 12 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stunning Jordan!
Review of City Break Tour in Jordan
First of all huge thanks to Fatima! She is an amazing and a very professional person. She helped us through the building of our itinerary through Jordan and she gave us great and practical suggestions according to our needs.
Also se was so nice to send us an Italian speaker for our pick up from the airport to the hotel.
Another big thanks to our driver Ismail which was with us for three days. He was amazing with us and super kind. As he is from Petra, he actually gave us practical tips about the path in Petra and Wadi Rum desert. While he drove us all over Jordan, we felt completely at ease and safe at all times.
Overall, we do highly recommend PV travel for your trip to Jordan. We would love to go back, people are so kind and nice.
Thank you guys for making our trip safe and unforgettable!
Chiara&Monica :)Written 6 October 2022
- Highlight after highlight. The pace of our tour was excellent with chill days well placed. All our hotels were excellent and exceeded expectations. The sites were mind-blowing, the people on our trip were diverse which added to the experience and we made some great new friends. What made our trip, however, was our Egyptologist and tour guide Ramdan. The man's passion and love for his country and its incredible history enriched our experience greatly. His knowledge is phenomenal and his communication skills and storytelling are second to none. Ramadan went way beyond his regular duties and extended himself to become our friend as well. He took us to places outside of our itinerary because he wanted to and was available for support outside his regular working hours. I would highly recommend this tour for its mind-blowing sites, passionate and knowledgeable tour guides, extraordinary history, the friendships made as well as the hospitality of the locals. At no stage did we feel our safety was compromised either. I would happily travel through Egypt, Jordan or Israel again and catch the sites we missed on this trip. Having said that I would like to thank Booking-tours for providing a memorable experience, all our new friends for enhancing the experience and especially Ramadan for being a wonderful Egyptologist, tour guide and dear friend!Written 15 July 2020
- On this trip I really enjoyed visiting the dead sea. The water is so salty that it just pushes it to the surface. Very useful for skin and respiratory diseases. Jerusalem is just gorgeous, the city of dreams! Streets, temples, everything brings back memories of God. Holy places, great trip, thanks to the organizers!Written 29 April 2019
- Amazing trip, good communication and planning. The bedouin camp, wadi rum tour and Petra were awesome. Loved it all!Written 14 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Petra - Wadi Musa
- These experiences are best for air tours in Petra - Wadi Musa:
- 5-Day- Israel, Jordan and Egypt From Tel Aviv
- Petra Privet tour from Tel Aviv
- Day-Tour to the City of Petra from Tel-Aviv
- 2-Day Petra and Wadi Rum from Tel-Aviv
- Petra 2-Day Tour from Tel-Aviv