Historical & Heritage Tours • Eco Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
9 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- I booked a custom-made trip for a week with them. I spent 3 nights & 2 days in the desert of Wadi Rum, 1 day of hiking in Dana reserve and enjoyed the panoramic view of Wadi Mujib before they conducted me back to the airport. It was my best experience in Jordan, this agency is very well organised and propose the best arrangements so it was clearly worth the money ♥Written 26 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Graat experience with unique, original Beduin Ghassab who animated us with interesting stories about the history of Petra and Bedouin life.For two whole days we explored the well-known and hidden corners of Petra with his guidance. The image of jordan desert hikes consists of Ghassab and a pink jeep.
Staying and sleeping in the original cave is an unforgettable experience. The morning and evening sun add magic to the location of the cave in Petra.
They served us delicius diner prepared in beduin style in the fire, and rich and tasty breakfast with special spices.
For a real experience of Petra, the various canyons and Jordanian hills, I highly recommend Ghassab and Jordan desert hikesWritten 22 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have done a 10 days Birding tour with WhyJordan...altough not exclusively dedicated to birding, and mixed with archeological trasures of Jordan, I have to say that organization has been impeccable; transport, with skilled driver Eleyan, and birding witht Mohammed, has been really fruiful, altough a bit challenging; both driver and guide where flexible, tireless and amazing in spoting birds along our itinerary; all accomdation have been really confortable; mu advice is to consider this Travel agency if you wish to explore Jordan with a birding perspective.Written 18 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- First of all a big thanks to magic Fatima and our friends and driver Amjad. PV travel has perfect collaborators for sharing the magic of this country.
We were customer and now we're friends!
Jordan has got a incredible historical backgrounds. In the norh Gerasa and Garada (Jerrash and Umm Qays) are roman cities incredible to say. Almost more well preserved than in Italy!
Madaba is magic with its church and mosques so close and so in peace
Take at least two day to visti Petra. There are so many treasure but the TREASURE to see.
In the south take two or three days to visit and hiking Wadi rum.
Anyway it's the very first time that my wife cry saying hello to our friend the driver Amjad. Thannks once again for taking care of us, sharing food and traditions.
Merhaba Fatima, salam Amjad
See you soon!!!Written 22 February 2020
- We came here as part of our honeymoon. The day before we had visited Petra and seen Petra by night. We had very much looked forward to visiting a local family and thought it was a fabulous idea to make this possible. And we were not disappointed! Steph and her family are lovely, warm and sweet people. Her children are full of life and energy and love. The food is great and the company is better. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay with the family and kept it dear to our heart forever. I have their pictures in our honeymoon album and smile whenever I see them. Much love from the Netherlands, Atia and Andre (Mansoor)Written 4 March 2019
- Best driver by far, wi-fi always and everywhere in his car hyundai ioniq 2022 model.Perfect transportations all over Jordan and good excplenation in the roads. It was a pleasure we meet him. He show us the local stores and the culture of jordania people. Choose him without a second thought. His phone number is +962779940752Written 18 September 2022
- I highly recommend doing this Jordan trail. We walked from Dana to Petra, which is a wonderful trekking experience. Different, magnificent landscapes every day. The friendly guides/team do everything to make you feel good. I felt very safe the whole trip.Written 21 November 2021
- We were more than pleased with our Petra tour from Eilat. Everything worked like clockwork. From the hotel pick-up, to the border crossing, to the tours and accommodations, we had the most amazing time. Our guide in Petra, Kareem Helalat, was simply exceptional! His knowledge and professionalism combined with his humor and picture-taking talent, made our trip unforgettable. We loved everything!!Written 11 March 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Petra - Wadi Musa
- These are the best places for groups seeking eco tours in Petra - Wadi Musa:See more eco tours for groups in Petra - Wadi Musa on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly eco tours in Petra - Wadi Musa:See more budget-friendly eco tours in Petra - Wadi Musa on Tripadvisor