- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Best driver by far, wi-fi always and everywhere in his car hyundai ioniq 2022 model.Perfect transportations all over Jordan and good excplenation in the roads. It was a pleasure we meet him. He show us the local stores and the culture of jordania people. Choose him without a second thought. His phone number is +962779940752Written 18 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I highly recommend doing this Jordan trail. We walked from Dana to Petra, which is a wonderful trekking experience. Different, magnificent landscapes every day. The friendly guides/team do everything to make you feel good. I felt very safe the whole trip.Written 21 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was a great add to our experience in Petra.. after we explored the main archaeological park, we had a shower in our hotel and later afternoon we cycled toward little petra. The bikes were new and electrics, which were unique experience and that had us felt more secured.
The tour was accompanied with a professional coach and provided with equipment a rider needs of such as gloves, helmets and vest , water… They have sunset ride tour (which we did) and also you can do sunrise tour …
Highly recommend this to you and I am sure you will find it a worth paying for!Written 26 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- IJordan took good care of us from the moment we landed in Queen Alia International Airport until the day we left JordanIt was really a great and wonderful trip with this wonderful company. Good itinerary with a good tour guide and driver.Written 29 September 2022
- Ibrahim at Wander Trace Tours is one of those men that everyone in the village knows. He takes you into his world in such a welcoming and friendly way that I immediately felt at home. He has lived here all his life, and has endless stories, facts, and interesting tidbits of information that really filled out our trip to Petra. He talked about the ruins, yes, but also told us much about day to day Bedouin life in the area. This gave my group an insider's look at a place well-visited. He speaks English very well and understands how to communicate with people from all over the world. Definitely recommend his tours!Written 28 November 2015
Frequently Asked Questions about Petra - Wadi Musa
- These experiences are best for bike tours in Petra - Wadi Musa:See more bike tours in Petra - Wadi Musa on Tripadvisor