- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
41 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 41
What travellers are saying
- I cannot speak highly enough of the exceptional service that was provided for us. Originally I was going to hire a car, but looked at the option of a driver so we could relax and avoid any stress of driving in a country we didn't know; I think we made the right choice. We had 3 drivers during our stay, and they were waiting for us at the agreed time on every step of our journey, even when we had to make a few changes to our itinerary towards the end of our stay. All drivers were extremely polite, kind, helpful and friendly, and we never felt uncomfortable at anytime. We were happy with the cost, and I'm sure it would have worked out the same or perhaps cheaper than hiring a car. I can honestly say that our experience gives us full confidence that we can recommend this service to anybody who wants to move around Jordan without the hassle of driving or public transport.
Thank you, Ali, Saad, Aborayan, and Osama.Written 25 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Hisham is an excellent tour guide who created a tailor made experience for us. He arranged our transfers from Jerusalem to the Jordanian border, which were seamless and he also organsied our visas. We loved our time in Jordan and really appreciated his knowledge of the country.
He organised our hotel in Petra and Wadi Rum which met excellent standards. Hisham picked us up from our hotels everyday on time and responded to all of ours calls and needs immediately. He also showed excellent hospitality by offering us tea, coffee and refreshments.
We were very happy with our experience in Jordan and would highly recommend him as a tour guide as he knows all the hidden gems the country has to offer.Written 23 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We spent 7 days travelling through Jordan, although we didn’t get to meet Mohammed himself, Sam & Hani were amazing! They were very hospitable and made our trip so pleasant. They were always on time & went out if their way to accommodate us. Thank you for such an amazing trip! Would definitely recommend Joyful Jordanian Journeys for anyone taking a trip to JordanWritten 31 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great service highly recommend!! He was very nice and informative. Also speaks English!!! The price was good also. Thank you for making my trip memorable!Written 5 September 2021
- Thank you for driving us through Jordan you are great driver and helpful we hope for you all the best
Thanks again we hope to see you soonWritten 13 December 2021
- Hamzeh was a brilliant driver - he picked us up from the Dead Sea and drove us to Wadi Musa/Petra. He then drove us back to Amman at the end of our stay. His car is modern, clean and has wifi and he is so knowledgeable about the Petra site and area. He advised us on local restaurants and places to visit and drove us to watch the sunset over Wadi Musa. He was always where he said he'd be on time and couldn't have been more helpful. You couldn't ask for a better driver and guide to the area. I very much recommend. His contact details are # + 962777724266 /email@example.comWritten 10 January 2022
We went to Giordany in september 2022 with Hamza and his team of drivers.
First of all we have to make an applause to Hamza, all has been perfect, from the beginning to the very end.
They have been punctual, reliable and available to every of our requests. Their cars were always clean and comfortable.
Three out of three drivers spoke english, so there have been any problems of communication.
We strongly racommend to book with them, and you will not regret it!
Thank you Hamza, we hope we will met again in the future.Written 11 September 2022
- Best driver by far, wi-fi always and everywhere in his car hyundai ioniq 2022 model.Perfect transportations all over Jordan and good excplenation in the roads. It was a pleasure we meet him. He show us the local stores and the culture of jordania people. Choose him without a second thought. His phone number is +962779940752Written 18 September 2022
- Belal took me and my husband from Petra to Wadi Rum after a long day of exploring. He was so friendly and made sure that our guide in Wadi Rum would be there on our arrival. He then came back to Wadi Rum the next day and took us back to Petra to get our bus back. Since we had time to kill, he was kind enough to show us some of the other sights and stopped on the side of the road to buy us some of the most incredible local bread to snack on! We sat in the shade of a park and had tea and chatted. It was a lovely unique experience.Written 30 September 2021
- On April 11, 2022 we made the Petra Back Trail with this guide. We are quite old and the guide had to adjust his walking pace to us and he did that immediately. He gave more than enough information and the man was extremely friendly and very helpful. During a single difficult passage he kept a close eye on us to make sure that no accidents would happen. As far as we are concerned, this walk and also the guide are highly recommended.Written 11 April 2022
- Ameen was kind, polite and helpful. One day we decided to change our itinerary and he immediately works to organise the new stage. Very good!
Also, he knows well his country and his tradition and so it is very pleasant to talk with him.
He is very recommended!
It was a pleasure!Written 27 August 2022
- Ismaiels company was AMAZING!!! I cannot speak highly enough about them. They drive me from Amman to Petra, the the four hours from Petra to wadi rum, then from wadi rum to the Dead Sea and from the Dead Sea back to Amman airport. They were prompt and on time each pick up. They offered me wifi, also to connect my phone when running low. Refreshments. Photo stop. They were polite and friendly and I was a lady travelling alone, but felt completely safe with each driver. Ismaeil’s wife gave birth to a beautiful baby boy whilst I was there and he did not let me down, he sent his brother to drive me from wadi rum to the Dead Sea. If you are going to Jordon I throughly recommend using Petra Ride Sevice, (they were recommended to me by a friend who had been there a few weeks before me and recommendation is always the best way to go!) reliable, friendly, English speaking and HONEST! Thank you Ismaiel for a great service. Enjoy your beautiful baby boy. I will be back! Loved everyone and everything in Jordon!Written 25 September 2022
- The stone cutter / masonary skills are incredible. If you think these guys started with a mountain facce and decided to carve these structures from the top down......................Written 26 March 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Petra - Wadi Musa
- These experiences are best for transportation in Petra - Wadi Musa:
- 7 Day 6 Night Discover Jordan Tour
- Tour From Petra To Amman or Airport with Optional
- Transfer from Amman City or Airport to Petra with Optional Tour
- Transport from Amman Airport to Petra
- Jordan Tours
- These are the best places for kid-friendly transportation in Petra - Wadi Musa:See more transportation for children in Petra - Wadi Musa on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking transportation in Petra - Wadi Musa:See more transportation for couples in Petra - Wadi Musa on Tripadvisor