Speciality & Gift Shops • Antique Shops
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- A nice shop with good products and a nice service he has been so good. Is in the middle of the town and u can find All types of productsWritten 9 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great shop and nice items all local made I think it’s one of the best shop in Jordan 🇯🇴
And it’s located next the visitors centerWritten 6 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's so nice very good prices original staff you will be lucky if you be there
I recommend it for all who want to buy some gifts and souvenirs from JordanWritten 22 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- An absolute MUST VISIT when you’re in Petra, especially if you love beautiful handmade silver jewelry and other unique pieces AND wish to support these independent and artistic women. They also take custom orders for specific designs. Our group of 12 visited this workshop one afternoon, and three days later when we returned to Petra, we went back again. Amazing to watch the ladies at work, from melting silver into ingots, which are then flattened and worked by hand and then cut/shaped into unique designs. Fascinating and thrilling!Written 26 January 2022
- I popped in waiting for Petra by Night gate to open, and had a delightful conversation with the gentleman minding the shop. He offered lots of advice about visiting Petra at night -- watch your feet! It's bumpy in some areas.
The shot has lots of trinkets and items, and I returned the next morning to pick up some souvenirs.Written 18 June 2018
- Mousa is a very reliable driver. He was always on time, gave helpful tips and his prices are fair. He helped us a lot to make our beautiful Jordan trip stress free. The car is very comfortable. We will book with him again for our next trip to Jordan.Written 15 August 2023
- I had a fantastic experience on the tour! Everything was well organized, and our driver, Mamoun, was exceptional. He was always punctual, shared fascinating background stories, and drove with the utmost safety. Highly recommended!Written 6 September 2023
- The City of Wonders Bazar is an open sore on the otherwise vibrant and lovely city of Petra. The "proprietor" of this ramshackle establishment literally began to direct anti-Semitic comments at me, after I politely declined his repeated requests to shop at his clearly worthless and dated store.
For the record, I'm neither from Israel, nor Jewish - but I simply could not just sit on this experience without sharing it with prospective visitors. There are *many* other options in town that are owned and operated by friendly, congenial individuals...skip this dump, altogether.
A truly foul and disgusting experience.Written 1 June 2014
- Its and extremely enjoyable show. It combines some videos about Jordan with different local dances. If you are a family you can ask for a group price and kids under 12 are free. During the performance they serve coffee and a typical sweet.
Highly recommended!Written 6 January 2020
- Unfortunately, it was only when we got back to our homes that we ended up looking at the values posted on the card...well, I bought a bracelet that I thought was 20 dollars...well...it was 200 dollars, they put it in their currency to confuse you. They should close this place but unfortunately the guides themselves take you to this place, of course, they know that these guys are dishonest, so the guide is dishonest, run away from them.Written 2 September 2023