Points of Interest & Landmarks • Architectural Buildings
Architectural Buildings • Religious Sites
Jiangning Lu (Jiangning Road)
Showing results 1-30 of 171
What travellers are saying
- This place is huge with lots of options. We choose Suits by Susan on the second floor and really liked it. In terms of service and value it was great!Written 30 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- just noticed to everybody, the museum has been built 25 years, and now it is making over. But still a good place to take shot and Nanjing road is not far away from it. Walk on the Nanjing road to East direction，you could be to Shanghai BUND.Written 4 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Small museum tucked away inside building without much obvious signage to help. However, once found it, lots of exhibits categorised into eras/subject. Interesting for a look through for most people, I feel for those highly interested in the subject there's lots to dig through.
Paid for ticket on entry.Written 14 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A lot of things changed during COVID-19 Pandemic, but not the extraordinary service provided by Heping Fandian's team! Heping Hotel has been my favorite hotel in China since 2018. I met Zoey, their talented and excellent front desk operator who helped me a lot during my stay. China is changing rapidly since last I was there. Zoey was kind and informative. She made my visit in China much more easier. The room she gave me have impeccable street view. It always makes me want to extend my stay.Written 27 June 2023
- This place is massive and can be very overwhelming. Just go straight to see Lucy and she will look after youFrom the other reviews on here, I visited Lucy’s store. Everyone is correct, she is absolutely fantastic to deal with. Her service is great and prices were open to negotiation and were really good.
She is located on the ground floor in the first row of vendors. Just look for Lucys sign.Written 2 December 2023
- Surprisingly this temple is nice, a good size and historical. Just walking distance from the Changshou metro station line 7. There’s a variety of statues of gods and goddesses to be admired snd prayed (if you are a Buddhist). There are 2 Jade buddhas, one reclining and one sitting upright. Both in different parts of the temple. The reclining buddha is in white jade and the sitting buddha is in green jade. Sitting buddha sits in an airconditioned room where no photography is allowed. Pretty cool visit!Written 2 August 2021
- Loved this museum. Had lived in Shanghai for over a year before ever going. Wish I had been sooner and had taken visitors. The model of Shanghai is one of the most impressive things I have ever seen. Great rainy day, or bad air day activity.Written 9 April 2020
- Very pleasant. Newly renovated. Not suitable for young kids, lack of interactivity and designed for teenagers and above who enjoys history. Conveniently located near an mtr station. The narrative was simple to follow and clear. Language in English was excellent. Overall pleased with the experience. I spent about 1.5hr inside.Written 29 October 2023
- Not crowded due to the coronavirus crisis. Most visitors wore breathing masks. Nice collection of sealife. Enjoyed watching the penguins being fed. Amazing sharks, rays, upside-down catfish, puffer fish, dancing jellyfish, and more. Signage in Chinese and English.Written 5 February 2020
- Just opened back up one month ago. Many stores are still closed, but still worth a visit if you are in Shanghai. Prices are higher then three years ago.Written 18 April 2023
- Best Shanghai development center by the city, Shanghai History, growth over the years, infrastructure plans, and water and sewer processing and reclamation. Air quality and controls.Written 16 February 2020
- Great museum over five different floors with high amount of exhibition items. Very interesting for kids. Unfortunately it was crazy crowded.Written 2 July 2023
- Travel from the airport to Shanghai CBD is quick, much cheaper than a taxi and hasslefree. The Maglev is well run and offers a professional transport service.Written 14 November 2022
- Lowest risk of delays, decently marked routes, buying tickets in automats.. Shanghai metro 🚇 is best option to cross city from North to South and from East to West and via versaWritten 2 September 2023
- We came to M50 on the weekend and it was not too busy. There are lots of exhibits you can walk in for free and see artists at work. The area also has many cafes and a few restaurants but none were overly appealing.Written 3 April 2021