Sports Complexes • Playgrounds
What travellers are saying
- The children had a birthday party here. It is very famous around the people living here, and it is very fun. There is a separate children section, with a small slide into a foam pit. In the adult section, there is a trampoline basketball court, and a lot of trampolines. I supervised the kids as they played trampoline tag, laughing and having fun. There was also a small zip-line over another foam pit, so if you fell midway, you would be safe. I was instructed to man (or would it be woman?) the zip-line. All in all, it was great fun for both the kids and adults.Written 8 May 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The trampolines are nice and fun, and there are obstacle courses in which you can have fun and enjoy yourself, but the people aren't very keen on regulating the rules and it may be a bit out of order at time.Written 2 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were really in a mood to go for karting. Fortunately, we found Disc Kart on Tripadvisor. The nearest metrostation is Daduhe Road, so you need to walk or take a bike to this place from the metrostation which is approx. 15 minutes.
Once we arrived we bought our ticket which was 120 RMB, there was no customer service. You need to go downstairs, grab an helmet and just wait when the new session will start. They will not give any instructions at all. The session takes about 8 minutes but feel much longer, it was a nice experience even though there were a lot of turns so max gass is only possible at one point.Written 1 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I highly recommend this place to play VR. The best customer service you will receive. 138 RMB per her per person. First timer “myself”, not a problem they will accommodate till you can manage to do it yourself. Close to the subway. Just FYI better to book an appointment. We'll be coming back again definitely!Written 18 September 2022
- Well... It's a really nice experience but really short: only 25 minutes for RMB 80 (mon to fri) or RMB 120 (sat, sun and holidays). The idea and concept are really amazing. They don't have english yet but soon they will have english package (but this don't do much difference in the end).Written 27 April 2016
- In Fun House of Shanghai you can take different and very funny pictures. It is a relaxing place, where you can take your family and children to have some pleasure and happy moments.Written 4 June 2014
- Good place to try laser tag for the first time. Staff was very friendly, and they can make a pictures of you and your friends playing and them send it to you through email. Better visit with a big company.Written 7 January 2017
- 1) Their website only in Chinese~
2) Other websites mentioned that they're opening dialy till 5:30 pm, but we went there and they were closed!!!
Kindly advice~ just skip that option.
Thank you:)Written 2 January 2018