Showing results 1-30 of 33
What travellers are saying
- One of the best luxury malls in shanghai. Has most of the luxury brands. In the basement, most of the cosmetic brands are there except SKII. Also in the basement, a supermarket and Lady M. Upstairs a cineplex and quite a few restaurants. And of course, the first Apple store in chinaWritten 3 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Love visiting the Kerry Centre Shopping Complex. Plenty of shops to browse around and lots of Western Restaurants to choose from. They often have mini markets in the squareWritten 30 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Huge. Nice restaurants. Plenty of shopping to do especially when sales are good. Great place to chill out too. Most impressive are their toilets!!!!! Very well maintained with happy artistic colors!!!!!Written 14 November 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Spacious. Lots of wonderful restaurants, bakeries and cafes. Not many boutiques around. A huge Uniqlo is here. Outdoor activities are here. There’s even a church behind the plaza. I guess this plaza is most convenient for residents around here. Huge Carrefour here too.Written 11 October 2021
- I love 96 Square and am glad I found it by accident a few years ago. The mall has lots of good eating (Blue Frog, Wagas ... about 20 in all), upper-middle shopping, and is easy to get to via Line 2 at the Century Avenue Metro Station. All you have t do is go out exit 12 and walk straight to the corner. Cross the street to your left and then Dongfang street. Turn left and walk about 100 meters. 96 is an easy walk from all of the hotels nearby and with the opening of the two new grand malls, is an easy escape for a meal.Written 1 May 2018
- If you are invited to the restaurant located in this place - Come without any hesitate! Beiging Duck style, sea food, actually everything was perfect.Written 6 September 2018
- Beautiful architecture. Huge place to do your shopping if you are into branded goods. Not very good selection of restaurants; I was expecting more foreign restaurants. Nice place for photography. Take Line 2 to Yuandong Avenue. Walk left from the metro station (along the highway) and turn right at the first traffic light. You can see the outlet by now. The walk is not that far for me; I enjoyed the walk. But there’s cab service to the outlet if you prefer.Written 6 May 2021
- Well you can almost find everything you need in this mall. Fashion, eateries, cinema, KTV, toys, electronic / electrical appliances etc. that being said, it is more of jack in all trades rather than focusing on a certain line of product. It is a good place to shop with family since there's probably something that appeals to any age groups. 👍Written 11 August 2015
- This is a huge complex that houses a shopping mall and two office towers.
There are plenty of food options at this mall. Fans of Texas Roadhouse (yes, a branch of the chain from Texas) will be happy to know that there is one here. Burger fans, especially kids, will enjoy Spacelab where food is delivered to your table via a special 'flying saucer' mechanism. Baker & Spice, Simply Thai, Starbucks are here as well Fans of Chinese food will find many good options here as well.
There is a very big supermarket at the basement and what’s unique with this one is that there is a food court located within. They offer a few cuisines, including Japanese, Singapore, and some Western as well.
Shopping fans will also find shops from many of the international and local brands present.
The mall is accessible via subway and is very near to Lujiajui, the downtown of Pudong.Written 27 May 2020
- A great ride in the lift to the two of the tower was not claustrophobic. Once up there were many vantage points to get great pictures. To keep children (and adults) amused there were many car games. There is also a good view down the middle shaft of the tower to the hotel area.Written 12 August 2017
- This is one of the biggest malls in Shanghai. It is located in Pudong, in the Zhangjiang High Tech Park vicinity.
There are plenty of shopping, food, and entertainment options here. You will find Western eateries such as Papa John’s, Latina (Brazilian BBQ meats), Altore (Pizza and Pasta), Haxnbauer (German pork knuckles and beer), Blue Frog, etc. Popular Chinese restaurants such as Guimanglong (Hangzhou cuisine), Mystic South Yunnan Ethnic Cuisine, Huayueting (Peking duck), Ruyi Chicken Abalone, etc.
In terms of shopping, H&M, Uniqlo, MUJI, Watsons, are amongst some of the foreign brands here. For groceries shopping, the famous Alibaba Hema supermarket is located at Basement 1.
For entertainment, there is a cineplex located on level 3. There is also a karaoke place where you can book a small room for private singing sessions to belt out your favorite tunes (including English ones).
There is a very large car park in the basement. You can also get here via Line 2 (Jinke Lu station).Written 10 May 2020
- This shopping Mall is next to the Qube Pudong Hotel (a 5 star hotel) which has also a Starbucks coffee and a Macdonalds restaurant.
Is well fashioned and has plenty options of restaurantWritten 12 November 2019
- Nice mall with lots of restaurants, the Japanese restaurant at level 2 is pretty good and Hai Di Lao steamboat is at the top floor... usually pack. This place has improved over the years and more crowded now.Written 14 May 2017
- Fascinating visit to a concept that you don't see in the US - a shopping center focused strictly on children. I was amazed and impressedWritten 10 December 2019