Showing results 1-30 of 283
What travellers are saying
- I've been coming to Sherry's Shop No.171 for a few years now. A friendly, honest, family run business with a great selection of designs and fabrics, always a perfect fit for my unusual body shape and of course, great prices.
Sherry and her father come highly recommended, theirs is the only shop in the building that I go to. Shop with confidence !Written 6 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place is massive and can be very overwhelming. Just go straight to see Lucy and she will look after youFrom the other reviews on here, I visited Lucy’s store. Everyone is correct, she is absolutely fantastic to deal with. Her service is great and prices were open to negotiation and were really good.
She is located on the ground floor in the first row of vendors. Just look for Lucys sign.Written 2 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the best luxury malls in shanghai. Has most of the luxury brands. In the basement, most of the cosmetic brands are there except SKII. Also in the basement, a supermarket and Lady M. Upstairs a cineplex and quite a few restaurants. And of course, the first Apple store in chinaWritten 3 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Love visiting the Kerry Centre Shopping Complex. Plenty of shops to browse around and lots of Western Restaurants to choose from. They often have mini markets in the squareWritten 30 October 2020
- Probably 1 of the best shopping malls in shanghai in addition to IFC. Unlike IFC, IAPM has many more restaurant and food options. As well as non luxury shops. And a Sephora and Muji. IFC is more luxury focused and a whole floor of cosmeticsWritten 4 February 2022
- Very convenient. Take the metro to Zongshan Park Line 2, 3 or 4. Take Exit 2 and you will find yourself inside the mall. Lots of restaurants on every floor, especially the top 3, mostly Chinese. Carrefour is here as well. Lots of great shopping brands are here too.Written 17 January 2021
- I loved it because Line 8 to Qufu Road metro station, Exit 1, took me straight into the Joy City Mall!!! Convenient and good to visit when it is a rainy day like today. Joy City is pretty cool too but it can be quite confusing as it has a North side and a South side. No worries, you’ll get used to it! Plenty of great restaurants. Lots of boutiques. No supermarket. Ferris wheel on the rooftop. There’s a craft floor and Neon shops that looks like Japan. Just explore around. Exciting place to be.Written 28 February 2021
- Always crowded. Such a happening place with shops of food and souvenirs. Yu Garden is here. City of God temple is nextdoor. There’s a fantastic tea house here. Must see for yourself!Written 12 November 2020
- Absolutely a great choice for the family and friends. We had some shopping and lunch. Great burgers at b1'. We got great experience and the kids enjoyedWritten 14 July 2018
- Bund 18 is the old historic building facing river
It houses finest night club restaurants and bar of Shanghai
It Also has some shoppingWritten 3 August 2019
- Don't miss it as you walk the famous Nanjing Road. It's easy to miss as there are hundreds of attractions on this pedestrian walkway competing for your attention. When the street outside is crowded, or wet, you can duck in here and escape for an hour or two. Spiralling escalators? What?! Cool atritum when it' 35 outside. It's a short walk from The Bund.Written 15 July 2023
- The dining room, kinda cheap for a fast lunch // i spent like ¥48. It’s the closet place for me to go to eatWritten 3 March 2019
- I came to this mall since it was near our hotel. Nothing much to see in this mall as most of the stuffs are branded. But, i like the supermarket inside, it give us local experience and price is competitiveWritten 10 September 2018
- Another shopping complex in managing Street competing with the other complex centres. There are some similar brands among each centre. This one also has the main central area that is open so you can see the levels and the idea of vast spaces to shop in. Very well signed in English as well.
Was there a couple of times. left once as it was a Chinese sale day and the crowds would make sardine feel they were in wide open spaces.
Next time much better and a pleasure to wander around. Always good to get out of the cold or weather.
Once again with credit cards a couple of places wanted only currency, Chinese credit cards or an electronic transfer from a Chinese bank account.Written 15 January 2020
- Huge. Nice restaurants. Plenty of shopping to do especially when sales are good. Great place to chill out too. Most impressive are their toilets!!!!! Very well maintained with happy artistic colors!!!!!Written 14 November 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Shanghai
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping malls in Shanghai:See more shopping malls for children in Shanghai on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping malls in Shanghai:See more shopping malls for couples in Shanghai on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping malls in Shanghai:See more budget-friendly shopping malls in Shanghai on Tripadvisor