- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- You go here for the view. We had a great experience here for the views. The drinks / food were no bad so na so. Highly recommend.Written 17 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have been in a lot of Pub Crawls in a lot of places, but Pub Crawl Shanghai is the one that I will remember for a long time. great vibe and amazing organisers.Written 2 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great casual spot in the best location! A perfect place to sit outdoors and have a few IPAs or a spritz! You can feel that this place is Italian owned, stylish yet casual and fun. great spot to go for all day drinking!Written 17 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Enjoyed the jazz music, some that to look foward in shanghai. Choices of drinks and price are reasonable. Atmosphere was super to end the night. Located at the center of the city.Written 20 December 2019
- What to say? My best memories in Shanghai are related to Revo. I spent million nights there, bonding with regulars and staff, enjoying fire shows and dancing the whole night. If I could go back to SH, this would be the first place I'll go. I miss all the crazy party there, the super nice cocktails, the amazing staff. Thanks Revo for all the memories, I have a fire tattoo on my wrist that will make me never forget you.Written 26 January 2023
- The Patio Lounge is in the atrium area on the 56th floor of the Grand Hyatt - sitting there you can look up the 33 floors of the atrium.
Note - some of the other reviews here are for different restaurants/bars in the hotel. There is no view of the Bund from the Patio.
There serve an afternoon tea as well as wine and spirits. They also have a jazz trio play on the weekends, which creates a nice environment in which to relax, have a drink, or a snack.
The food is basically snacks and small dishes. The service is good, though when busy they can be a little slow.Written 21 April 2017
- Nice place to visit for drinks and a snack. The view is good, but not great, as you are set back within the building. Good place to visit for a cocktail or 3 though.Written 10 January 2018
- Wide variety of eateries. Numerous choices for cocktails & beer as well. The area was clean, well kept up. People were friendly. Menus in English as well as Chinese. One could "bar hop" or sample a large variety of tasty treats down the "street". Outdoor seating as well as indoor seating available at all the locations we saw. Our visit was late afternoon to early evening on a Saturday and pedestrian traffic was just picking up as we were leaving around 20:00. Not all locations have happy hour, which we were surprised by that fact. Casual and comfortable area. Recommendation for families go earlier in the evening rather than later. One could spend an hour or all night in this area, just depends on what you are looking for. Prices, typical for Shanghai. Worth a visit or two.Written 10 October 2020
- This bar has an exceptionally unique and intimate atmosphere in an old heritage building in the middle of Tianzifang. The owner, Gavin, is a super kind and hospitable man who is always up for a chat and runs it with his family. They generally have super tasteful music for ambience most of the time as well. They have pretty solid drink deals with 30 rmb classic mixers and Draft beers, so it's pretty good for a session. Food is also top quality - even though it's a tad on the pricey side, it is worth it. Highly recommend for dates, solo study, and group sessions.Written 2 November 2021
- Small, quiet, simple, friendly. Not too much else to say. They sometimes have live music but not the night I was there. Food is simple pub food but the burger was one of the best Ive had in China.Written 7 May 2021
- Great night we enjoy the performance of Frank Bray, realy a true show man, top quality. Will not forget that very special night.Written 18 November 2019
- We went on a Monday evening and eventually found the bar as it is connected with a restaurant on the 6th floor. There was one other couple in the bar but plenty of other folks in the restaurant. We missed the roulette wheel that other reviews have mentioned but loved the view from the 6th floor of the Bend. The drinks were about what one would pay for nice cocktails in the United States in a major city. The staff was nice and attentive. I would recommend this place if you are looking for a low key enjoyable spot for a nightcap.Written 22 November 2016
- Brought here by a colleague who had been before and met Yuki (the owner) who is full of energy, welcoming without being overbearing, speaks great English, French and probably many other languages!
Small bar inside with good atmosphere, balcony outside, with a pool(?) and Pool table upstairs.
Well worth a visit, which will lead to it becoming a regular stopping point!Written 1 September 2018
- I did not expect to find something like this while in China. Good music and good drinks with well maintained rollerskates.
This place is on the smaller side for roller skating but is contagiously fun! 158 RMB gets you a drink, snack and rollerskate rental OR two drinks and a rollerskate rental. The drinks are pretty good and the food looked good as well but I would say the reason to go here is to rollerskate, dance and have a good time. They have protective pads if you are a new roller skater which include helmets, wrist guards, knee pads, elbow pads and turtle pads for your knees or butt! They also have lockers to rent for 10 RMB which fit all the bags, shoes and jackets for four people. We spent about 2 hours here and probably would have stayed longer had they not closed! The area Riink is very cool with many good restaurants and bars nearby.
Closest metro is Changpin Road Station and it comes up as Riink in Didi.Written 2 April 2021
- Not cheap and no English spoken but staff were very friendly. Caddies good.
Lots of water on most holes, lots of bunkers as well.Written 17 March 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Shanghai
- These are the best places for couples seeking bars & clubs in Shanghai:See more bars & clubs for couples in Shanghai on Tripadvisor