Popular things to do
- Walking Tours
- Cooking Classes
- Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Bus Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Day Trips
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Shopping Malls
- Culinary Tour
- Dining Experiences
- Historic Sites
- City Tours
- Sacred & Religious Sites
- Half-day Tours
- Audio Guides
- Monuments & Statues
- Night Tours
- Photography Tours
- Historical Tours
- Rail Tours
- Speciality Museums
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
- Top Picks
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Family Friendly
- Weddings & Honeymoons
- Holiday & Seasonal Tours
- Shopping Tours
- Sporting Events
- Theme Parks
Top Attractions in Osaka
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Admission tickets from HK$89.44
Observation Decks & Towers
Admission tickets from HK$120.63
What travellers are saying
- USJ is always great! If you time manage your plan you can see and ride most of the attractions! Since school was still in session the park didn’t seem as crowded so the wait time was less than 30 minutes per ride! Great place to spend with the family!Written 30 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There are history relics exhibted and it was interesting as it had a viewing gallery and you can see the viewWritten 6 May 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went here during my birthday weekend in Osaka and the building is great. So many fish to see! The tanks are so big! So many different types of animals to see. Definitely need to see this place. There are times for going through so make sure you aren't too early or late. If so there is a mall next door to walk around.Written 27 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stunning view of the castle that can be seen from a far!
The castle is surrounded by lake or mout, which is quite impressive and traditional use by old ancient empire.
There is an entrance fee to get inside the castle., which we opted out.
For us walking along the park is great enough experience.Written 2 September 2020
- This area is very busy and very lively. Very close to the train as well.
There are boat rides to go on from the river.
Nambo's atmosphere is like a carnival/ arcade area. Loud, neon signs, people shouting to promote their shows or to try their food.Written 13 March 2020
- Great place to eat lunch and do some shopping. Can be very busy on the weekend so I would suggest going on a weekday.
We spent about 3-4 hours including lunch.Written 29 October 2021
- Very colourful and photogenic street, full of interesting shops. Totally crowded most evenings. A 100% shopping experience.Written 12 October 2020
- I attended the National Bunraku theatre to see a Bunraku (puppetry performance). Three puppeteers work in unison to make the puppets come alive and a narrator accompanied by a samisen player narrates the story. Absolutely masterful. Highly recommended. Headsets in English are available with a refundable deposit.Written 7 May 2019
- Very nice place to go and take a look at Osaka from a different perspective. I'd recommend this place only if you are interested in taking a look at the Umeda area from high up.
A bit pricey, though.Written 3 January 2022
- Definitely a must if you're not afraid of heights. Also, it's free if you decided to get an Osaka Amazing Pass, so make sure you get one. It's really really worth every cent or yen. We heard the line's especially long during the weekends so go on the weekdays, and possibly around 10 when it opens. Ohh it's a bit chilly up there so bring a jacket.Written 11 February 2020
- After doing our shopping in Abeno Q's Mall, we came by here as it's nearby (and also near to the JR Tennoji train station and right above the Abenobashi Station). It's the tallest building in the country and from here, you can enjoy a great paranoiac "bird eye's view of the city. It's simply awesome and gorgeous!
The greenery at the rooftop garden was nice too, so relaxing and peaceful though it was very cold during our visit there but it's worth the visit!Written 27 December 2019
- This attractive spot is really gorgeous. It is a very old shrine, which was already mentioned in Nihonshoki. You can see the red bridge and took photo from this bridge.Written 18 March 2020
- If you ever visit Osaka, it is worth to walk around the alleys. It is a nice place to spend some time, as it is full of restaurants that offer traditional japanese food.Written 26 August 2021
- This place provided great Observation Desk. I would suggest to come during night because the view is really nice.Written 18 March 2020
- We enjoyed the first session Sunday. Laughed a lot. We believe our immune system was strengthened thanks to laughing. Some comedians there were not well-known but really gave us fun. One of must-visit place if you pay visit toOsaka.Written 4 June 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Osaka
- The best day trips from Osaka according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Kyoto from Osaka: Immersive Arashiyama and Fushimi Inari by Private Vehicle
- Private Osaka Tour with a Local, Highlights & Hidden Gems 100% Personalised
- Day Trip by Bus to Kyoto from Osaka/Kyoto
- Osaka Full-Day Private Tour with Government-Licensed Guide
- Osaka Kickstart Tour: Day & Night Hotspots & Hidden Gems Tours(Private or Group)